Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That short pull during the national anthem was epic, his thighs are just delicious 🥵😍

Jack we know you read tattle from time to time - please post something on your socials today to reassure us you’re OK 😘😘😘

It’s his sisters birthday so he should post today

Reactions: 2
tattle has decided it hates me since I updated my phone. I either can’t get on it, can’t post or it goes all weird on me 🙈

Reactions: 1
tattle has decided it hates me since I updated my phone. I either can’t get on it, can’t post or it goes all weird on me 🙈
I have loads of problems (on laptop and phone) runs slowly and get constant error messages. If I log out and read posts not signed in then it works fine

Reactions: 1
It’s his sisters birthday so he should post today
Yeah Instagram story:

D1C016FF-2E68-4E8C-8BA9-23A8CE0C7720.jpeg

God he is one stunning man 😩

Really want to see some training pics or something so I can see him smiling again after getting shafted by Southgate.

There is a good article in today’s Times by Henry Winter asking what Jack needs to do to get Gareth’s approval. Lots of supportive comments for Jack under the article too.

4912C6BA-9380-45DB-BF96-894761AA9BCC.jpeg
5FA3C27B-4DA5-4C31-938F-925D77DF1D7C.jpeg

Reactions: 9

Yeah Instagram story:

View attachment 809950

Really want to see some training pics or something so I can see him smiling again after getting shafted by Southgate.

There is a good article in today’s Times by Henry Winter asking what Jack needs to do to get Gareth’s approval. Lots of supportive comments for Jack under the article too.

View attachment 809959View attachment 809960
Good looking family. I think they both look like their Mum Karen. He is a caring brother😁

oh tit - I know what’s on my chrimbo list!!!
I'll take one in every colour - yellow AV kit, green and black AV kit, traditional AV, blue England. Nit a fan of him in city colors so will send onto someone else haha.

Yeah Instagram story:

View attachment 809950

View attachment 809959View attachment 809960
I think it has to be personal. Some hang over from when SG managed the U21s and Jack was a party boy.

oh tit - I know what’s on my chrimbo list!!!
I WANT that in my bedroom! Maybe a green and black Villa kit cut out for the lounge and yellow one for the bathroom. I’ll take him in the city kit for the kitchen 😂
I think it has to be personal. Some hang over from when SG managed the U21s and Jack was a party boy.
Has to be, and if so, petulant from Southgate just because he’s not golden boy like Mason Mount etc. He’s 26 now, has been playing and training hard and doing well, so he needs to start treating him properly 😤. And so what if he was a party boy and still likes a party now and again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.