Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people get so pissy over Tattle Life. Fgs it’s for gossiping, like relax

Reactions: 5
My photos from yesterday are terrible but I feel like we can appreciate his arse in the training leggings still lol and the shorts in the line up before the national anthems 🤣🤪🔥
You got better photos than me considering I was sitting next to you 🤣 I was too busy gawping/drooling 🤤🤤🤤

But I did get one of his perfect legs and bum

9F32AB54-3CE5-45AB-A85C-AA32A9142059.jpeg

I’ve been out of action tonight - I take it Jack’s still not posted on social media? I want to know he’s OK 😭

Reactions: 3
tumblr girls hate this site because they talk about how disastrous england footballers are, they want to live in their fantasy world believing that mason mount is a prince charming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not JG related but is Kyle Walker wearing a wedding ring in his latest Insta vid? I know he was engaged after the cheating but didn’t realise they’d got married…

Not JG related but is Kyle Walker wearing a wedding ring in his latest Insta vid? I know he was engaged after the cheating but didn’t realise they’d got married…
Good spot - it's on the correct finger and does look like a wedding band

Annie is either the biggest mug going, or very clever if this helps secure her/kids future....

Reactions: 3
Just looked back on half of his pictures/videos he’s got a ring on the same finger in May/April time. Does look like a wedding ring though! I never even knew Kyle was engaged🤯

Last edited:
Just looked back on half of his pictures/videos he’s got a ring on the same finger in May/April time. Does look like a wedding wrong though! I never even knew Kyle was engaged🤯
We all know kyles secretly a dark horse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My photos from yesterday are terrible but I feel like we can appreciate his arse in the training leggings still lol and the shorts in the line up before the national anthems 🤣🤪🔥
They don’t look terrible to me. Wow those leggings cling in all the right places yum 🤤

Reactions: 2
They don’t look terrible to me. Wow those leggings cling in all the right places yum 🤤
That short pull during the national anthem was epic, his thighs are just delicious 🥵😍

Jack we know you read tattle from time to time - please post something on your socials today to reassure us you’re OK 😘😘😘

Reactions: 5
That short pull during the national anthem was epic, his thighs are just delicious 🥵😍

Jack we know you read tattle from time to time - please post something on your socials today to reassure us you’re OK 😘😘😘
Preferably with the short tuck or no shorts!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.