Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha posting a pic of what she’s wearing and it looks like jack must of been so I’ll last night when he got in he threw up all
Over her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the bargain store, High Street stuff that Sash plugs is purely for the following (to appear 'real') and with potential advertising in mind. YSL and Tiffany aren't going to advertise on her YouTube channel are they? B&M might.

Reactions: 5
Every time I come on here & look at him.......

The washing machine gets switched to 1200rpm spin 😈😈🍆😛😛😛😉😉

Its broken now 😥😥😥😥😥😥😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many

How many shirts do they need???

Jack's obviously still pissed off, nothing from him, unlike him after an England game, he hasn't even liked anything on twitter.

I want to duck hug him better and throat punch shout at Southgate.
Yeah apart from the story about Chilly (little bro - Chilly probably trying to cheer him up today) he’s not said or posted anything 🙁.

Must be like a punch to the stomach to play so well and work so hard and then actually be taken off for no reason. I hope it doesn’t get him down, why is GS trying to duck with Jack’s head the way he manages him? After all that guff about supporting players’ mental health and the team psychologists in Monday’s press conference - well treating your best performing player like tit at home in Wembley hardly lives up to those values does it? 😡

(Still fuming today as you can guess…)

Reactions: 4
I thought it was really sad that he hadn’t mentioned anything about last night. He must be really pissed off. Usually he’s full of enthusiasm after an England game, but nothing at all, and I don’t think anybody would blame him. GS majorly fucked it by taking Jack off, and even the twitter morons agree!

How many

How many shirts do they need???

Jack's obviously still pissed off, nothing from him, unlike him after an England game, he hasn't even liked anything on twitter.

I want to duck hug him better and throat punch shout at Southgate.
As many as it needs to get Jack into a yellow kit 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

10.40 to 11.10 Jack having another little strop but then being cute. Wink included and some hugs with Dec.

Edit: don't know who it is but someone shouts out Slut in this video :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211013-202151_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-202156_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-203525_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-204655_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-204842_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-205152_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-205210_Instagram.jpg

Hey guys look at this tumblr having a go at tattle. Are they having a laugh. Really think they need to ask there mum if it's past there bed time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.