Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack was responsible for our only bleeping goal!!!
Southgate seems to only have he 'wanted to change shape' as reason for bringing him off.
I hope jack saw that Twitter was in uproar for him!

Anyhoooooooo.........guess whose back (apart from me!)
Jack & Laura are back! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't deal with the pictures of him looking so sad 💔
The poor boy what more does he actually have to do?
I can’t my little heart breaks for them and I wanna give him a massive cuddle

and glad to to see Laura and him back

Reactions: 1
Can tell he’s fuming, there was nothing on his Twitter or insta from him. There there jack come and have a cuddle

Reactions: 7
Southgate seems to only have he 'wanted to change shape' as reason for bringing him off.

Jack & Laura are back! 😍

Woohoo so needed this story this morning - wonderful! 🥰
I can't deal with the pictures of him looking so sad 💔
The poor boy what more does he actually have to do?
I can’t deal either 😭😭😭 Wish I could just give him loads of hugs and kisses. Glad there appears to be widespread condemnation of Gareth’s decision but when are journalists actually going to ask him the difficult questions? I thought we were on our way to a second goal with Jack going hell for leather down the left side and bang, he’s taken off 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Fuming doesn’t begin to describe it, I’ve always been a big fan of Southgate but his “tactical” approach to the Euros final and tonight beggars belief. And what has he got against our Jack? 😡

Reactions: 3

Jack & Laura are back! 😍

I’ve missed you three! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Southgate w
Woohoo so needed this story this morning - wonderful! 🥰

I can’t deal either 😭😭😭 Wish I could just give him loads of hugs and kisses. Glad there appears to be widespread condemnation of Gareth’s decision but when are journalists actually going to ask him the difficult questions? I thought we were on our way to a second goal with Jack going hell for leather down the left side and bang, he’s taken off 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Fuming doesn’t begin to describe it, I’ve always been a big fan of Southgate but his “tactical” approach to the Euros final and tonight beggars belief. And what has he got against our Jack? 😡
Southgate was a defensive player, so he will always chose to play them defensively.
I'm sorry but we are like 2 generations moved on from that style of play.

I agree with a comment I saw on twitter - if Southgate extends his contract and is in charge while these young players are reaching their prime he is going to waste an awful lot of talent!

Reactions: 4
There were two little kids about 8-9 years old behind me last night, and one of them said “wow this is the closest we’ll ever be to them.. we are basically breathing the same oxygen as jack!”
And I really felt that 🤣🤣❤

Omg had the dirtiest night in my dreams with Stones. Wtf where did that come from ?? 🙈🤣🤣
I’ve got a thing for Trippier 🤫🤭😳😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Southgate does make some crazy decisions. In one of the post match interviews he said something about some players holding on to the ball too long - i wonder if that was a dig?

Always a strange decision to take the captain off as well.. can’t stand Kane but gosh, Southgate has balls lol

Reactions: 1
Sasha flashing off a 13k van cleef bangle this morning 😑
I honestly don't get how people who spend that sort of money on something like that have a conscience 😂 every time I'd put it on I'd just think of how that much money could completely change so many peoples life or go towarss providing treatment for someone who is I'll. I'd just feel totally guilty wearing it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.