Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m glad he’s got so pressed about it. they should be done to ten men, milner was a clear booking and tbf he should’ve been sent off before that. ref is a complete joke.

and henderson is on my tit list now, how dare he speak to our bernardo like that.

Reactions: 1
Jack was tit, Hendo was diabolical, KDB also tit until his goal and Liverpool that entire first half were bleeping abysmal 🤦🏻‍♀️ How we managed to get a point from that game i’ll never know, and we are still unbeaten. Salah with the goal of the season so far for me. I just love having the current best player in the world at my club ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
jack really needs to up his game or he’ll find himself on the bench more often. his pressing is sorely lacking and he needs to track back more and work on his defending.

think he’s lost his spot on the left wing to foden now so will see how well he fares playing more central. was shite today but need to remember he’s only 7 games in and is still learning the ropes, it will come eventually.

KDB is breaking my heart! i really hope he gets his form back because he’s such a talent that even thinking about him not getting back to his best upsets me lol

i’ll take the point! always hard for the team at anfield, such a hostile environment. proud of the lads for managing to drag it back when we went behind. 4 points from chelsea and liverpool away? can’t complain.

Reactions: 7
Happy about the draw. Chelsea is currently leading and that makes me super relaxed.

Last edited:
jack really needs to up his game or he’ll find himself on the bench more often. his pressing is sorely lacking and he needs to track back more and work on his defending.

think he’s lost his spot on the left wing to foden now so will see how well he fares playing more central. was shite today but need to remember he’s only 7 games in and is still learning the ropes, it will come eventually.

KDB is breaking my heart! i really hope he gets his form back because he’s such a talent that even thinking about him not getting back to his best upsets me lol

i’ll take the point! always hard for the team at anfield, such a hostile environment. proud of the lads for managing to drag it back when we went behind. 4 points from chelsea and liverpool away? can’t complain.
Couldn’t agree more with all of this👏🏻

I hope Jack finds his feet, a lot of the time I felt like he was hanging about like a spare part and when the stats came up for least amount of touches, he was up there. It is early days though.

Foden played a blinder down the left today🔥

Reactions: 3
At least he hasn’t been as tit as Sancho because duck me he has been utterly tragic. I do believe they will both find their feet but might just take a while 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh dear that was pretty poor from JG wasn't it? Hopefully he'll do well in the England games to restore his confidence a bit.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear that was pretty poor from JG wasn't it? Hopefully he'll do well in the England games to restore his confidence a bit.
I reckon he’ll play good for England think his still getting used to city’s roots

Reactions: 2
At least he hasn’t been as tit as Sancho because duck me he has been utterly tragic. I do believe they will both find their feet but might just take a while 🤷🏻‍♀️
sancho has been a flop lol, 72 million as well.

I missed the game today!! 😞
I’m currently scrolling through every social media feed for any good Super Bulge content!! 🤩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.