Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
foden is sensational, and to think how young he is still just blows my mind. he’s just become the youngest player to score in 3 consecutive PL appearances against liverpool since 2013. don’t care what anyone says, he’s the best youngster in the PL without a doubt. crazy levels of talent.

i’m howling at the photo of him and salah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1F8DBDF7-0670-4524-B030-0C4F5B22C4B4.jpeg
AE90AB30-6208-4B25-8691-4A823E8FA1F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
foden is sensational, and to think how young he is still just blows my mind. he’s just become the youngest player to score in 3 consecutive PL appearances against liverpool since 2013. don’t care what anyone says, he’s the best youngster in the PL without a doubt. crazy levels of talent.

i’m howling at the photo of him and salah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 793127View attachment 793128
I agree. I know he’s probably not classed as a youngster anymore but for me Foden & TAA are the only generational talents of this era

Reactions: 1
doesn’t look happy to be taken off does he? looks like pep doesn’t even look at him

4D0E1BD6-6F60-4548-94E9-E139C2064894.jpeg
A9D4DFA5-BACB-4C02-BFE1-43020DA85E89.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Everyone is being so mean about him 😔 he didn't ask for City to pay £100m!
Well that’s football and playing for a big club the spotlight is on him more than at Villa. Other players with high price tags get criticism too.

He can handle it, he said that he thrives off pressure.

Reactions: 3
She only cooks tik tok food and stuff she sees on Kylie Jenners insta

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She only cooks tik tok food and stuff she sees on Kylie Jenners insta
she’s so basic 🙄 bet she does that bloody pasta recipe all the tiktokers do where they just dump a tub of Philadelphia in a baking tray then add pasta and cherry tomatoes 🤣 they act like it’s 5 star gourmet tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s so basic 🙄 bet she does that bloody pasta recipe all the tiktokers do where they just dump a tub of Philadelphia in a baking tray then add pasta and cherry tomatoes 🤣 they act like it’s 5 star gourmet tit
She literally posted a video doing this 🤣

• Haha
i don’t want to offend any villa fans, but the type of football city play is on a whole other level. it will take him a while to adapt to the new team and how they play and what’s expected of him. he’s only been with the team for 2 months.

yeah he’s had a bad week but he’s playing incredible clubs. chelsea, PSG and liverpool are tough opponents. and today he played central for the first time, as opposed to left wing. in his first 5 PL games he created the most chances in open play. i think he’s going to be amazing once he hits his stride. these past couple games aside, he’s been one of the best city players so far this season. just needs to up his game.

Reactions: 7
i don’t want to offend any villa fans, but the type of football city play is on a whole other level. it will take him a while to adapt to the new team and how they play and what’s expected of him. he’s only been with the team for 2 months.

yeah he’s had a bad week but he’s playing incredible clubs. chelsea, PSG and liverpool are tough opponents. and today he played central for the first time, as opposed to left wing. in his first 5 PL games he created the most chances in open play. i think he’s going to be amazing once he hits his stride. these past couple games aside, he’s been one of the best city players so far this season. just needs to up his game.
Yeah he’s been pretty decent overall so far, even the best players have off games. It’s not like they can be at their best 24/7

Reactions: 2
Evening all. Angry Pep gave me goosebumps, and now my partner and eldest boys (13 & 14) think I’m weird for having a crush on him 🤣

Jack was pretty much MIA in the game, Foden was excellent and so was Salah.

I was still perving on Jack just thinking ‘you can score with me mate’

Angry Hendo also inspired goosebumps too 🤣

I’m a walking hormone!

• Haha
Evening all. Angry Pep gave me goosebumps, and now my partner and eldest boys (13 & 14) think I’m weird for having a crush on him 🤣

Jack was pretty much MIA in the game, Foden was excellent and so was Salah.

I was still perving on Jack just thinking ‘you can score with me mate’

Angry Hendo also inspired goosebumps too 🤣

I’m a walking hormone!
Pretty much sums me up to

His mum probably also cooked for him a lot I bet when he lived in Birmingham. A man cant survive on pot noodle and cheese on toast lol
dint forget an omelette 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.