Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ok so this video I’ve been howling at was posted on tik tok again and someone said they got it from Maguire’s sisters facebook. For a start who even thinks to look on that, but also why was she on a night out with grealish 😭 so random
of I go to be a stalker

Must of been deleted because I can’t see it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Ok so this video I’ve been howling at was posted on tik tok again and someone said they got it from Maguire’s sisters facebook. For a start who even thinks to look on that, but also why was she on a night out with grealish 😭 so random
I love this. Bet he's first on the dance floor at a wedding or family party. Do love a guy that will throw himself round a dance floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just watched Sasha's vlog so you don't have to.

She's growing on me 🙈
I love the dog
I'm jealous the dog gets to snuggle Jack
The dog is howling love because you don't have a garden!
Seeing the bed jack sleeps in makes me feel things 🥵
She's so bleeping messy in the kitchen
Jack likes Asda but sash shops at M&S food
She's obsessed with candy floss grapes
She's still eating dairy, despite her IG followers telling her it will give her the shits
She basically told everyone how to find her at Pilates (Sasha stalked at Pilates article within a month - she booked 10 sessions)
She was asleep on a Saturday afternoon instead of watching Jack
You can totally tell when Jack is around cos she talks quieter
She broke her phone and Jack wouldn't give her one of his, but the next day he phoned her to tell her their new phones were arriving early, so it's ok and that made up for her having to climb into the bin to get her bag out and smelling like bin juice.

I actually think they are probably made for each other - they are walking disasters! 🤣

Also this fucks me off - it wasn't his value!! It was his contract release figure that city were happy to pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She's growing on me 🙈
I love the dog
She's still eating dairy, despite her IG followers telling her it will give her the shits
She basically told everyone how to find her at Pilates (Sasha stalked at Pilates article within a month - she booked 10 sessions)
She broke her phone and Jack wouldn't give her one of his, but the next day he phoned her to tell her their new phones were arriving early, so it's ok and that made up for her having to climb into the bin to get her bag out and smelling like bin juice.

I actually think they are probably made for each other - they are walking disasters! 🤣

I like Sasha, the bag in bin cracked me up lol. She seems down to earth in some ways

She's growing on me 🙈
I love the dog

Also this fucks me off - it wasn't his value!! It was his contract release figure that city were happy to pay!
Sasha cracked me up with bag in bin. Apart from having a high budget for buying stuff, she seems down to earth

Reactions: 4

Sasha cracked me up with bag in bin. Apart from having a high budget for buying stuff, she seems down to earth
But actually she doesn't really do expensive does she? I mean she's totally high street compared to Jack, her panic over the seemed genuinely normal, not how you'd expect her panic having a boyfriend that brings in a week what most people would take several years to earn!

• Angry
Yeah I’m surprised she was so worried about a broken phone and having to waste money on one, saying she would buy the cheapest she could. And the bin thing was funny! I actually really like her, she’s massively grown on me. But I can’t help but think why don’t they pay someone to iron and clean for them?! 😂

Just walked through central Manchester on my own, drunk (not sensible I know) - obvs no Jack in sight 😭

I didn’t see the match today but sounds like he’s suddenly lost form/mojo. I hope he’s OK, I refuse to look at Twitter because I can’t stand the morons on there slagging him off (the same people who were worshipping him a couple of weeks back when he scored against Leipzig 🙄). Even the best sportspeople go in and out of form…

Instead I shall catch up on the yummy pics of him and hope he’s cheered up by the thought of playing for England again next week🙌🏻

@Casey can what’s the latest with Jack & Emily!

@Teal Deal chop chop - Lucy must be feeling better by now!
I’m away for work till midweek so won’t be writing an update till then 😭

He looks like he’s lost weight since moving to manny ☹
I know, this makes me sad, it’s probably just the big life change/relocation/lots of football but I want to feed him up 🥰

Last edited:
Just walked through central Manchester on my own, drunk (not sensible I know) - obvs no Jack in sight 😭

I know, this makes me sad, it’s probably just the big life change/relocation/lots of football but I want to feed him up 🥰
Please stay safe 🥺

I would like to breastfeed jack!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our boy 💖💖💖

51004EF7-1A83-4EA2-84DE-248B3F7668FA.jpeg
46A83638-0BF5-4209-9AC0-8EBDDAB79E55.jpeg
A852A005-CE43-404B-B044-751C012FEF1F.jpeg
4C66119F-9D20-45F8-9455-B4DC6BABC0EE.jpeg

Exactly the way I want Jack to position himself behind me….🥵🥵🥵

8A2AA51B-4B5A-46A0-8204-841024394408.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

She's growing on me 🙈
I love the dog

So is she actually mentioning Jack by name now?

No, it was like 'so then I gotta call saying I think our phones are here, so we tracked them'
🤣🤣 no way is jack gonna let her say his name of camera when he is still single in his mind 🤣🤣. Is jack getting a new phone must be better for raya and dm for girls then.

I hope they take better care of the dog and brush her now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣 no way is jack gonna let her say his name of camera when he is still single in his mind 🤣🤣. Is jack getting a new phone must be better for raya and dm for girls then.

I hope they take better care of the dog and brush her now
Her coat didn't look great still tbh, I don't know why they just don't keep her groomed shorter

The dogs such a diva though.......probably more personality than Sasha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.