Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a Liverpool supporter and Henderson pissed me off yesterday and I’m a scouser Liverpool through and through

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No, it was like 'so then I gotta call saying I think our phones are here, so we tracked them'
I think that’s worse than just saying his name tbh, as she said in the death threat video, we all know who she’s talking about so she’s not hiding anything.

Reactions: 1
I think that’s worse than just saying his name tbh, as she said in the death threat video, we all know who she’s talking about so she’s not hiding anything.
I still can't get my head around them, honestly she seemed so upset and didn't want to waste money on another one......yet he buys vile ££££££ jewelry in the etihad carpark....

I think that makes me warm to her, she does seem down to earth still (albiet dim)

Also imagine phoning JG and telling him you had to climb into a bin and got covered in bin juice.....I actually love that she said bin juice, that's what it's called in my house too 😂

Anyway quick I need more horny Jack I'm overthinking Sasha too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
1633338554443.png

This one does things to me 🥵🥵🥵

Sooooo whose after England November tickets today?

Reactions: 6
I still can't get my head around them, honestly she seemed so upset and didn't want to waste money on another one......yet he buys vile ££££££ jewelry in the etihad carpark....

I think that makes me warm to her, she does seem down to earth still (albiet dim)

Also imagine phoning JG and telling him you had to climb into a bin and got covered in bin juice.....I actually love that she said bin juice, that's what it's called in my house too 😂

Anyway quick I need more horny Jack I'm overthinking Sasha too much!
I quite like her too. I just don’t get their dynamics, but then it’s not my relationship so I don’t have to.
I actually like the fact that she didn’t take the new phone for granted. I think that and the fact she doesn’t mention him shows that although she’s his girlfriend, she wants to be recognised for being her, not “Mrs Grealish”
Okay, what’s happened to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The black and white one 😍 he's so preeettty. Love his doe eyes
His prettiness makes me melt inside 😍😭
I’ve always had a weakness for pretty boys but he takes the biscuit as he’s smouldering and sexy at the same time 🥵

I’m waiting for England tickets to go live for the Albania match 🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
His prettiness makes me melt inside 😍😭
I’ve always had a weakness for pretty boys but he takes the biscuit as he’s smouldering and sexy at the same time 🥵

I’m waiting for England tickets to go live for the Albania match 🙏🏻
Wembley full of tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.