Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t repost her story as she didn’t tag him! She definitely didn’t tag him for a reason though!
Imagine if she had tagged him and he didn’t post. The embarrassment.

Probably why she hasn’t tagged him because she doesn’t have the confidence that he will repost her and that’s much worse than not actually tagging him

He looks lovely in the 1st photo 😍.

2nd one with Noel Edmonds’ son 😘.
You’re basically me. My lovely friend Ollie in the first pic.

Chilwell has done him dirty and us tattlers too with rerunning old pictures! Sad times

Reactions: 5
Wonder what he’s doing for his birthday. Maddison said see you tomorrow so I dread to think what they will get up to 🤮

Reactions: 2
FFE08FBA-6696-4300-88D8-903D37909D6E.png

I’m stalking Kalvin’s insta and I’m sorry how’s jack commenting that when he don’t even acknowledge his girl of 10 years 😭😩

Reactions: 11
Just noticed Jack used to comment Sasha’s photos
Not the wave I can’t 👋🏻
🙈

I desperately want him to be cute and open about her but also I’m a bleeping jealous witch and in the same boat as the person on here who said when Sasha posted the bday message earlier they felt like they’d seen their ex with a new woman haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed Jack used to comment Sasha’s photos
I thought people knew that lol. Yeah he has commented on a few it seemed he did it when she had a few comments so his would get hidden. But he hasn't commented for a while now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.