Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the sensible thing would be to stay home before a match and have some quiet drinks.

If I had Jack at home with me this eve I’d rather cook something for him than have a private chef round. Would rather show a thoughtful touch - although maybe Sasha can’t cook and with those nails how can you…Plus with a private chef round I’d feel awkward trying to give Jack his pre dinner aperitif…😛😈🍆
Maybe he's happy with Coco pops for his birthday tea 🤣

Don't they (well Jack) use a private chef anyway and have his meals delivered - I'm sure I've read that he uses the same chef company that half the prem use.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 756404
He didn’t even say Happy Birthday and he didn’t tag him but he still shared the photo on his story…come on Jack, you can’t say you didn’t see Sasha’s story. Just rude🤣🤣 I’m not saying he needs to share her story but I bet it makes her feel like tit.
Well think that kinda proves he hasn't posted her because he don't want to then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s probs on a sex ban tonight needs all his energy for the match tomorrow. Can’t risk pulling a muscle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she will cook paprika with a hint of salmon. 🤣🤣

I would have a chef so I could give him a bj ready for dinner
nah it's obviously going to be nando's or BL and no T, followed by coco pops and sparkling water because ye got tuh be posh on yer burfdye - YGM?
Apols for poor attempt at brum phonetics

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s probs on a sex ban tonight needs all his energy for the match tomorrow. Can’t risk pulling a muscle!
The very phrase “sex ban” would not be allowed at any time Jack was in my household. In fact, sex would be mandatory, match or no match. Want a drink? Sorry Jack but you’re just going to have to use those two long fingers on me. Bite to eat? Sorry Jack but get your tongue out first 💦. Sit on my sofa and watch TV? Bang me till the sofa breaks first Jack, then you can order a new one.

Just as well Jack isn’t with me tonight as Pep would give me such a bollocking tomorrow when his £100m man rocks up to the coach walking like John Wayne, bruised all over and icing his empty balls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just know he’s at home surrounded by a balloon arch and a prosecco/donut wall I cba 😭 sasha gives me those vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’re joking did he 😭 I don’t remember that ffs the poor guy, seems like his idea of a nightmare. Would probably much rather be out steaming wearing a bucket hat
Yeah I’ve seen the balloon wall pic somewhere.

Agree, pink and gold balloons won’t do it for him (or many men really I’d have thought!) Bucket hat and a few shots would be more his style and to be honest more mine on my birthday 😂

Although, to be fair, he was buzzing with bubbles in that video so I bet he loves balloons- especially helium ones so he can make his voice go funny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.