Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him using a pic she likely took as his raya profile pic is giving me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s a beat and megs I rate them both so much
They are unreal. I love that they have been so close since the World Cup. Love Anouska as well, I didn’t realise she was 29 I thought she was younger than luke

Reactions: 3
Him using a pic she likely took as his raya profile pic is giving me the ick
The guy is such a red flag, I get mild narcissistic vibes from him - although he'd never know how to say or spell that word
"Babe don't you want me to have fun?"
"But you know I love you"
"But you didn't......whatever mistake to excuse his duck up........"

But, I don't want a life with him. I get his a duck boy and I totally want to duck him up 😈🥵

Reactions: 6
They are unreal. I love that they have been so close since the World Cup. Love Anouska as well, I didn’t realise she was 29 I thought she was younger than luke
they all seem so close aswell which is nice

Reactions: 1
The guy is such a red flag, I get mild narcissistic vibes from him - although he'd never know how to say or spell that word

But, I don't want a life with him. I get his a duck boy and I totally want to duck him up 😈🥵
dunno what that means he would say

dunno what that means he would say

Reactions: 1

Oh totally. He’s everything you would want to avoid and tell your friends to avoid too!

(Cheeky pretty boys who aren’t always that well behaved are my biggest weakness in life, I admit)

Like you I wouldn’t want a relationship with him (too stressful for starters and I’d probably scare him with my long words etc so it would never work 😂). But he could be my fuckboy forever as I don’t think I could get enough of him! 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh totally. He’s everything you would want to avoid and tell your friends to avoid too!

(Cheeky pretty boys who aren’t always that well behaved are my biggest weakness in life, I admit)

Like you I wouldn’t want a relationship with him (too stressful for starters and I’d probably scare him with my long words etc so it would never work 😂). But he could be my fuckboy forever as I don’t think I could get enough of him! 🥵🥵🥵
I hope I'm wrong, I hope he is genuinely the cheeky chappy from Brum, and they are both completely ok with whatever their relationship is.

But bleeping lord, can you imagine being duck buddies with him? 🥵🥵🥵

Cute little vid of jack growing up on the pitch 🥰

I hope I'm wrong, I hope he is genuinely the cheeky chappy from Brum, and they are both completely ok with whatever their relationship is.

But bleeping lord, can you imagine being duck buddies with him? 🥵🥵🥵
Like all people he’s probably a bit of everything - cheeky chappy, kind family man, scandalous immature bastard and tit driver and irresistible sex god all in one. I could definitely take his flaws to be his duck buddy anytime…

C15743BE-B8E0-42FA-976F-4868901B58DB.png

Reactions: 12
I don't no why we are shocked horrors by any of his next moves he's the biggest sleazy ball walking

Reactions: 3
Sasha hasn’t gone to Alberts Schloss with her mates so she must be home with Jack …maybe the private chef has come over :ROFLMAO: assuming they’re home if he has a match tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
4D20CE8A-BB47-4204-9D01-EF8615C024C9.png

He didn’t even say Happy Birthday and he didn’t tag him but he still shared the photo on his story…come on Jack, you can’t say you didn’t see Sasha’s story. Just rude🤣🤣 I’m not saying he needs to share her story but I bet it makes her feel like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sasha hasn’t gone to Alberts Schloss with her mates so she must be home with Jack …maybe the private chef has come over :ROFLMAO: assuming they’re home if he has a match tomorrow
Yeah the sensible thing would be to stay home before a match and have some quiet drinks.

If I had Jack at home with me this eve I’d rather cook something for him than have a private chef round. Would rather show a thoughtful touch - although maybe Sasha can’t cook and with those nails how can you…Plus with a private chef round I’d feel awkward trying to give Jack his pre dinner aperitif…😛😈🍆

• Haha
Yeah the sensible thing would be to stay home before a match and have some quiet drinks.

If I had Jack at home with me this eve I’d rather cook something for him than have a private chef round. Would rather show a thoughtful touch - although maybe Sasha can’t cook and with those nails how can you…Plus with a private chef round I’d feel awkward trying to give Jack his pre dinner aperitif…😛😈🍆
Maybe she will cook paprika with a hint of salmon. 🤣🤣

I would have a chef so I could give him a bj ready for dinner

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.