Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kalvin coming through with the jokes 😂

Thanks for giving me a profile pic babes. Looking fit still would

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am genuinely in love with the man, I've fallen hard. How is it possible that he can be that God damn sexy, he just oozes sex appeal, even in that photo 😂

Considering I have a degree, you'd think I'd be a bit more smarter 🤦‍♀️

I'm done ⚰

Jack what are you wearing 😂😂😂
Wouldn't be wearing it for long, I'd love to squirt all over them white seats 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kalvin your a ledgeand 😂😂😂
Love this!
He looks like he needs a cougar / milf (slightly chubby) to get him a pint of water, some paracetamol & put him to bed!!!
I’ll happily take the role on, I’ll even cook him a fry up in the morning- I’ll take payment in kind!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack what are you wearing 😂😂😂
Looks like he’s ready to present Fun House 😂 (showing my age here but even at 26, Jack would have so much fun on that show if there was an adult’s version on)

I am genuinely in love with the man, I've fallen hard. How is it possible that he can be that God damn sexy, he just oozes sex appeal, even in that photo 😂

Considering I have a degree, you'd think I'd be a bit more smarter 🤦‍♀️

I'm done ⚰

Wouldn't be wearing it for long, I'd love to squirt all over them white seats 🤣
Sadly as I can testify, intelligence has no bearing on the brain’s and body’s ability to flood you with hormones, latch onto a man as insanely sexy as Jack and tell you repeatedly to duck him until you’ve reproduced the entire population of the country all over again. Thanks evolution 🙄.

My rational brain has given way to my primitive brain and my fertile body when it comes to Jack, literally everything he says or does - even if it’s batshit crazy - just makes me go totally gaga for him. I’ve never wanted to screw someone so badly in my life 🥵😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be embarrassed on the inside. He’s literally shared everyone’s birthday wishes apart from hers. It’s not like everyone don’t know they’re together,it was all over the papers a few weeks ago and he could have shared hers,it would have got lost between all the others but still nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She must have been buzzing when the holiday pics were shared and all that about her being messaged abuse,she was finally getting spotlight time for being his missus and was a “proper wag” now and it died out as quick as it appeared 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She probably knows that if she tagged him he wouldn’t share and that is way more embarrassing than doing what she has done

Reactions: 1
She must be embarrassed on the inside. He’s literally shared everyone’s birthday wishes apart from hers. It’s not like everyone don’t know they’re together,it was all over the papers a few weeks ago and he could have shared hers,it would have got lost between all the others but still nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She must have been buzzing when the holiday pics were shared and all that about her being messaged abuse,she was finally getting spotlight time for being his missus and was a “proper wag” now and it died out as quick as it appeared 🤣🤣
He is a dick for not even a simple repost.

But much more importantly - I need to know who glued his shoes to the door 🤣🤣🤣

I also have a new found love for kalvin for giving us that picture 🥵 (still would, no shame)

Reactions: 4
He can’t repost her story as she didn’t tag him! She definitely didn’t tag him for a reason though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.