Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t view the attachment (Jack has also finished my phone off)…but one thing I do know, there is only one place he can put that tongue of his 👅👌🏻💦💥

Final indulgence tonight before I actually go to sleep and stop fantasising about Jack…

Short video about the short socks (obvs we know the story by now) - but I’ve also worked hard to get some juicy screenshots….I mean, his bulge is so big he has to rest his hands on it 🥵😩

View attachment 755079View attachment 755080View attachment 755081View attachment 755082
Good work on the screenshots 👍 (seriously how long are those fingers!)

This girl is not right in the head…
This is the one that Keira called out for pretending to be a sibling isn't it - but Kiera has deleted her video about her now.

tit has definitely gone down with Sasha!
Maybe he told her he hates the birthday balloons?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday sexy Jack!

I’ve asked my husband if he’s excited about having some birthday sex today - he was confused but equally excited. Then rolled his eyes. But not once complained.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The quotes from sasha and in his bday oooo.
So the first quote many the bad vibes are his bday and he's gonna get a load of nudes 🤣🤣

The second quote however we'll damn if that dont scream she's doubting her choices.

Look like somthing has happend she always post quotes when tit has gone down between then

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He probably wanted a bj as soon and the clock struck 12 he said no they argued 😂😂

Would defo give this sexy man a birthday shag like 4 or more times on his special day 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on the fanfics. That Stonesy one got me feeling some kind of way 🤭

In honour of his birthday here’s my fave video of him featuring The Cap™️

Reactions: 4
Erm Sash honey, keep it classy on his birthday or you look like a psycho. Keep the scissors off his clothes until at least tomorrow, and then come here and tell us what he’s done 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm Sash honey, keep it classy on his birthday or you look like a psycho. Keep the scissors off his clothes until at least tomorrow, and then come here and tell us what he’s done 🙈
He told her his plans for his bday weekend and they do not include her......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He told her his plans for his bday weekend and they do not include her......
Or have her family told her to bin him and she doesn’t need that level of negativity in her life?
So many possibilities, so many memes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quotes from Sasha cos she’s pissed at him for something but she’ll stay with him whatever he’s done!
There’ll be a balloon arch later and all will be forgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr Lover Lover - that really made me laugh this morning 😂

Im convinced the person behind the page Jack Grealish legs is an active member of this thread. Own up! Who are yaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr Lover Lover - that really made me laugh this morning 😂

Im convinced the person behind the page Jack Grealish legs is an active member of this thread. Own up! Who are yaaaaa.
As if jack is the same age as that song 🤣

Defo a member.....there's a few on IG I'm suspicious off - they always bring the goods!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.