Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually posted pictures on her story of him! Fair play to her!

Reactions: 6
I hope he acknowledges her. I kind of feel bad for her tbh, would it kill him to repost her post?

Reactions: 6
My god that's a shock 🤣🤣 but then we all know she don't really wanna be private.

Looks like the euro I'd the most recent of them. They still look like best friends it's so strange lol.

And no tag again maybe she will get a telling off for posting about him 🤣🤣

The question is now will he repost it like all the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He won’t re post it course he won’t and their all old pics but she needs to make her mind up if wants the lime light or not

I’m happy she posted though

Reactions: 2
Visually they are cute. Like my post yesterday said, maybe she's staying to get what she wants and then will be the duck outta there. No denying he's a naughty boy, wouldn't stand it for myself but no one knows them do they. Very different world to ours.

Reactions: 1
Na it’s funny as tbh won’t tag Jack because he won’t repost it but tags her mate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was coming here to post this.
Now we have to see if he decides to repost it, though I will be surprised if he does.
Just a bit funny that she hasn't tagged him....I think she does it to have an excuse for when he doesn't acknowledge it.
It's go to be right because she tagged her friend in the next post so she knows how to tag people lol.

Reactions: 2
surely he knows how to screenshot man, he needs to repost that’s just so mean if he doesn’t. lovely pictures of them both!! repost jack you little prick don’t embarrass your girl like this!!!

honestly i’m mad on her behalf, could punch him right in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.