Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely he knows how to screenshot man, he needs to repost that’s just so mean if he doesn’t. lovely pictures of them both!! repost jack you little prick don’t embarrass your girl like this!!!

honestly i’m mad on her behalf, could punch him right in the face.
he ain’t going to re post it’s the same when he joined city

their isn’t one recent pic on her stories

surely he knows how to screenshot man, he needs to repost that’s just so mean if he doesn’t. lovely pictures of them both!! repost jack you little prick don’t embarrass your girl like this!!!

You said what I’m thinking. There’s no need for him to act like she doesn’t exist, it’s not going to stop women wanting him if that’s what he is worried about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Relationship aside even if a close guy friend behaved like that I would be pissed

Reactions: 2
It was like a cute little friend post. That’s the vibe I’m getting from it anyways, but like I said before I’m glad she’s posted it tbh 🥳🥳

Reactions: 8
i don’t even know how she stays calm man i would be clawing my lads face off if he didn’t repost my birthday message. this is the bare minimum! the disrespect!

throw a laxative into his coco pops sasha gal; can’t be out acting a fool when he can’t get off the shitter.

honestly no shade should be thrown at her today, all she is doing is posting a message for a guy she clearly loves. he’s a prick, plain and simple. nah if one of my mates boyfriends did her dirty like this, i’d be keying his car.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s the only one though

She really needs to bin him and duck him over I don’t feel for the girl but his still a dick but I’ll still shag him

Reactions: 3
When I post for people’s birthday I don’t always use recent pics, it’s not really an issue 🤷🏻‍♀️ I always use older pics

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it really matters when the photos are from? You would just use the ones where you think you look cute.

Reactions: 4
i don’t even know how she stays calm man i would be clawing my lads face off if he didn’t repost my birthday message. this is the bare minimum! the disrespect!

throw a laxative into his coco pops sasha gal; can’t be out acting a fool when he can’t get off the shitter.

honestly no shade should be thrown at her today, all she is doing is posting a message for a guy she clearly loves. he’s a prick, plain and simple. nah if one of my mates boyfriends did her dirty like this, i’d be keying his car.
I feel like she's been by his side to help him get to where he is now. Now that he's playing with the big boys he's thrown it all back in her face

Reactions: 9
I feel like she's been by his side to help him get to where he is now. Now that he's playing with the big boys he's thrown it all back in her face
I don’t think so. He’s been like this with her for years even before he made it big with England and city

Reactions: 2
I’m going to sound like a witch here but she’s completely and utter mug for sticking up with his tit I don’t feel sorry for her one bit

Reactions: 7

I mean, he did ignore when she posted after his signing by City while reposting loads of other people...and I think he will again.
I really think they should talk before doing things like this; if he doesn't want to have a girlfriend he should let her live her life, and if he really loves her he should not embarrass her like this.
If my partner did what he will probably do (there's still time for him to post it) you can bet your ass we would have a fight over it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.