Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Lover Lover - that really made me laugh this morning 😂

Im convinced the person behind the page Jack Grealish legs is an active member of this thread. Own up! Who are yaaaaa.
Funny, I thought that too!

And if you are here- I salute you!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Happy birthday to the other man in my life! 😍🍆 Jack Grealllooooooooooo!
I would love to be a fly on the wall in that Manchester apartment today!!

why am I secretly hoping that they both do a really nice lovey dovey post today??? It’s annoying me now that he won’t acknowledge her! Either acknowledge that you are a couple or acknowledge that you are now single. Either way I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!
(I don’t know why I am so invested in this when I really should just do some work for a living 🥲🙃)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Birthday to my favourite Brummie boy 🍾🎂 Saw this vid a few weeks ago on tik tok and it cracked me up !!

Attachments

• Haha
Deffo wants attention all on her oh it’s his birthday I’ll post heartfull quotes like
Note of
Hun

Are you praying for a birthday blowjob Jack? Ah go on then, I’ll take one for the team 😈🥵👅🍆💦

C4D384B0-6339-427C-93F5-5D2A180032F5.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I feel like this girl is the biggest attention seeker going 😂 I bet you nothing has even happened but it’s his birthday and she wants the attention on herself as she always does! Strange behaviour
One of my biggest pet peeves is people posting cryptic messages on social media channels. It’s the worst form of attention seeking - either say completely what’s going on or shut the hell up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One of my biggest pet peeves is people posting cryptic messages on social media channels. It’s the worst form of attention seeking - either say completely what’s going on or shut the hell up
Hard agree. I have friends who do this. It's forgivable if you're 13 but after that - grow the duck up

Reactions: 7
Hard agree. I have friends who do this. It's forgivable if you're 13 but after that - grow the duck up
excalty that when ur 13 it’s acceptable when your 25 say what it is nothing you and own your tit

Reactions: 4
Yess that's so right. She's 25 right. Grow up with the sad quotes on the relationship but then she seems to wanna stay in that puppy love.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. No way something major hasn’t happened. He’ll spend tomorrow night surrounded by the trappings of his new fame and friends, loving every second and she’ll be posting ‘sad girl’ vibes again. I’ve given up feeling sorry for her at this point. Yes he’s a shitbag to her but she needs to get out and stop pissing on his bonfire.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been told there’s a National shortage of sage. Not believed to be related to the pandemic or Brexit

Her story was posted about 2am this morning. Wonder what he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.