Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
905D4769-E7D8-4529-BD19-CEA8C1437C3E.jpeg

My two husbands training today 😍😍😍
Get ready for new content from City 👀👀 / ain’t gunna top England’s but it will do 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
can you post them here? I can’t see the page I think it’s private! X
Most of the photos of them have already been posted in earlier threads I think. The account also posted modelling photos of the cousin.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Happy Thirsty Thursday ladies! I was thinking earlier, do you reckon I can I add Grealish Hoebag to my CV?! Think it’s the one thing I life I’m most skilled in. Screw the law degree 😂
28CF2D62-ECDD-43AE-8583-1C11D8EEE9C4.jpeg
0A724F9C-8501-47F0-ABC4-1518F49FDE1F.jpeg
56A31586-59CD-4232-8B13-ADE04B66092A.jpeg
4F8EF829-0B9F-4059-BDD9-4CD1E66FFC37.jpeg
42710039-DF0E-42B6-9BC3-A3F089B533E7.jpeg
03E08E44-2760-4B73-A5A2-91229B8D24C9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see what tomorrow bring with his birthday hope we get new pics lol

My birthday song for Jack

My song for Jack tomorrow

Happy Brittany to Jack left me give you a duck
Happy birthday to jacks let my just suck ya dick
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Jack just cum on me tits

😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just gonna pretend this is me 🤣
A lot of the pics from the “fan” account of Jack & his cousin together, look like they are from a long time ago anyone else think so?
Jack looks really young in them, his hair is how it was years ago, nothing really current of them together 🤷🏽‍♀️
Im just going by those posted here, I don’t follow it.
I also don’t buy they want their privacy, most of the other wags don’t post tonnes about their lives together, or at least from what I’ve seen.
She is stunning when she tones the thick make up back though.

Also I can’t find the post to reply to it, about what to get Jack for his birthday, someone mentioned us jumping out of a cake for him……..
Well I’m a baker…….it can be arranged…….no Asda cake here Jack, handmade with love!
I’ll expect unlimited sexual favours as payment thank you! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
A lot of the pics from the “fan” account of Jack & his cousin together, look like they are from a long time ago anyone else think so?
Jack looks really young in them, his hair is how it was years ago, nothing really current of them together 🤷🏽‍♀️
Im just going by those posted here, I don’t follow it.
I also don’t buy they want their privacy, most of the other wags don’t post tonnes about their lives together, or at least from what I’ve seen.
She is stunning when she tones the thick make up back though.

Also I can’t find the post to reply to it, about what to get Jack for his birthday, someone mentioned us jumping out of a cake for him……..
Well I’m a baker…….it can be arranged…….no Asda cake here Jack, handmade with love!
I’ll expect unlimited sexual favours as payment thank you! 🤣
they are from a really long time agai I think Sasha wants tobe in the spot light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.