Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
happy birthday to our main sexy man super jacky grealish hope he gets a good duck for his. Birthday and hope he gets absolutely slaughtered my offer still stands if u want a birthday blowie 🎉🎉🎉🎉 and hope you win the game on saturday

if Sasha don’t wish you a happy birthday I’m sure loads of others will 😂😂

Me saying it like he reads here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Happy Birthday you sexy duck 🤤🤤
Honestly wish I could give him rough birthday sex but that’s not gunna happen. It can in my dreams though🤤👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gonna wake him up for a suck but finish with a duck.

Happy birthday Jack enjoy your cake with naked women jumping out

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 754512

.... Jacks texting one of us on tattle, for sex

😈🍆💦💥😎😛🎯❤
duck duck duck duck 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I’m ready and waiting for ya Jack 💦💦💦

I’m a premenstrual bloated whale with backache at the moment but a few drinks down and all I can think of is Jack, naked, on my bed, and me going down on him 🍆👅💦

Is it possible to orgasm from a photo? Cos I’m pretty close…🥵🥵🥵😩😩😩

Literally going to have a cold shower shortly as there’s no alternative

PS Jack - happy birthday gorgeous. Did you guess I want to duck you senseless? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the laugh at the end, cheeky minx!

Sooo glad I checked wattpad again before I went to bed!
I still can’t quite believe anyone wants to read what I write 🤣 I see the views going up and I’m like WOW!!!!

Reactions: 5
I can never keep up with tattle but I check this thread morning and night and I love it 😂😂 you guys crack me up! And Jack is just beyond sexy and I know any new content will be on here 😍😍😍

Ps. cousin sash has got to publicly acknowledge his bday surely?!! I bet he reposts messages from his pals but not her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Super jumpy quality wish I had the original ☹ But sure enjoyed slowing it 🥵
Can’t view the attachment (Jack has also finished my phone off)…but one thing I do know, there is only one place he can put that tongue of his 👅👌🏻💦💥

Final indulgence tonight before I actually go to sleep and stop fantasising about Jack…

Short video about the short socks (obvs we know the story by now) - but I’ve also worked hard to get some juicy screenshots….I mean, his bulge is so big he has to rest his hands on it 🥵😩

42FE3E3D-BFB8-4FBB-B08A-98946A733FC7.jpeg
7AF0EFBE-DB34-487C-8934-7BD533919403.jpeg
89D0E12A-1D94-4F0E-AF06-4EAE0AB1FEB1.jpeg
E7628BE7-F373-4D99-A769-90D5BBDB899D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go chapter 28!
Well, that’s woken me up!

What on Earth that’s disturbing wow....

View attachment 755198Oh god something has deffo happened yikes
Maybe he extended their agreement. Maybe 30 looks a lot closer now he’s the wrong side of 25 and now she has to wait til he’s 35 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.