Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the pics from the “fan” account of Jack & his cousin together, look like they are from a long time ago anyone else think so?
Jack looks really young in them, his hair is how it was years ago, nothing really current of them together 🤷🏽‍♀️
Im just going by those posted here, I don’t follow it.
I also don’t buy they want their privacy, most of the other wags don’t post tonnes about their lives together, or at least from what I’ve seen.
She is stunning when she tones the thick make up back though.

Also I can’t find the post to reply to it, about what to get Jack for his birthday, someone mentioned us jumping out of a cake for him……..
Well I’m a baker…….it can be arranged…….no Asda cake here Jack, handmade with love!
I’ll expect unlimited sexual favours as payment thank you! 🤣
He’s definitely a caterpillar cake kinda guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of the pics from the “fan” account of Jack & his cousin together, look like they are from a long time ago anyone else think so?
Jack looks really young in them, his hair is how it was years ago, nothing really current of them together 🤷🏽‍♀️
Im just going by those posted here, I don’t follow it.
I also don’t buy they want their privacy, most of the other wags don’t post tonnes about their lives together, or at least from what I’ve seen.
She is stunning when she tones the thick make up back though.

Also I can’t find the post to reply to it, about what to get Jack for his birthday, someone mentioned us jumping out of a cake for him……..
Well I’m a baker…….it can be arranged…….no Asda cake here Jack, handmade with love!
I’ll expect unlimited sexual favours as payment thank you! 🤣
I think they were probably really happy, and definitely first loves. Sasha seems to be hanging onto that desperately.
But the vibe from jack has definitely changed.

His still young. His living the dream he has worked so hard for. Realised he can probably get Laura woods anyone he wants and is just living his best life.

I really don't understand these pictures, they have to be coming from Sasha or someone very close and I can't get my head round how jack's family don't think it's fucked up?

Reactions: 13
I think they were probably really happy, and definitely first loves. Sasha seems to be hanging onto that desperately.

His still young. His living the dream he has worked so hard for. Realised he can probably get Laura woods anyone he wants and is just living his best life.

I really don't understand these pictures, they have to be coming from Sasha or someone very close and I can't get my head round how jack's family don't think it's fucked up?
Makes you wonder if she’s holding on cos they have an agreement. He gets to live his best life and they’ll settle down when they’re 30 or something like that. Maybe the matching Cartier love rings were from when he got down on one knee and said ‘sash, I wanna shag other women. But if you ‘ang on for five more years I’ll probably acknowledge your existence. YGM?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe that’s why it’s private now, so she has some control over who sees it (not really a good strategy)
could it be a friend who kept receipts and is trying to freak her/them out

Reactions: 2
I’m actually feel bad for Sasha now I’m thinking about it, unless she’s out swinging her fish too 🤷🏻‍♀️ We all focus on Jack’s behaviour, maybe she’s out getting herself some too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like them as a couple I hope they stay together. He must love her because she’s always with him, I know she’s in the background a lot but maybe that’s what they want they can keep their private life mostly private. My social media isn’t full of my hubby either.

Reactions: 3

They where definitely first loves and unfortunately that does change as they grow which is definitely what's happend to jack.

Sasha seems to be trying to hold out on that first love when jack seem to have moved forward without breaking up with her.

Think the pics are from there personal accounts and from there computers her modeling ones anyway.

However it is fucked up and if no one from jacks family or her own have said anything they need to

Reactions: 4
I can’t feel sorry for sasha any more I can’t she nes to know her worth she’s made her bed she’s gotta lie in it

Reactions: 5
I really like them as a couple I hope they stay together. He must love her because she’s always with him, I know she’s in the background a lot but maybe that’s what they want they can keep their private life mostly private. My social media isn’t full of my hubby either.
I dont see what you see. She's never with him he never shows her off.

It's been proven he cheats that not love that they are both use to this relationship that they have been together for also 10 years so of course that's going to be hard to move from.

As proven as well from her she wants to be more public more of an influencer and unfortunately that wint happen unless she shows jack and that dont seen to happen.

And my socials don't have my husband a lot but there are still pics of us so every odd knows we are together but there is nothing from them both.

I mean think everybody would love for them to either break up and she's gets with someone who wants to be with her and jack can go do what ever he wants. Or get together when they are truly together no cheating and happy to be together but it looks like that's not happening.

They also both don't seem to support each other that much

Screenshot_20210909-221752_YouTube.jpg

Do we all think the finger is for us tattlers. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi 👋 Found this thread several weeks ago and I've had many laughs while reading through the threads. Just watched a video uploaded today by YouTuber Manny with Jack grealish and Sancho. Jack was playing connect four. 😄😍

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.