Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell has he done that!? I bleeping love Mings, I'd definitely let him take charge of my life!

This is brilliant!

Our boy will be buzzing he made the A team ☺
I’m really not sure I saw it when they were on about dcl

Reactions: 1
Trying to sneak hidden references is my favourite 😈

I finally had my first jack dream last night - he was a dick but I still fucked him 🤣

Need to leave this here as it's a new thread.....

Surely I'm not the only one that now wants a threesome with these 2 🥵😈
He looks sooooo gorgeous in this pic

Reactions: 2
Hell be buzzing especially when it finally comes around on 15th when hes finally playing in champions league,,,,, the A team in terms of names isnt special lol its just to do with age, how long they been at club lol for example foden been at club his whole life and is 21 and under so goes in team B its all to do with uefa rules lol.

looking forward to seeing him against psg though on 28th first champions league game back at home with us fans as cant go to the away game which is bloody rubbish as would have loved to go to that one.

Reactions: 2
Hell be buzzing especially when it finally comes around on 15th when hes finally playing in champions league,,,,, the A team in terms of names isnt special lol its just to do with age, how long they been at club lol for example foden been at club his whole life and is 21 and under so goes in team B its all to do with uefa rules lol.

looking forward to seeing him against psg though on 28th first champions league game back at home with us fans as cant go to the away game which is bloody rubbish as would have loved to go to that one.
Ah I didn't realise it was to do with ages, I just thought it was to do their team rotations ☺

Reactions: 1
Fellow tatters, I am OUT OUT tonight, and may end up doing something stupid... or brave 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How can we watch the champions league
BT sport

i can’t bloody wait! the first game at home isn’t against PSG though, the first CL game for city at home is vs Leipzig on the 15th

Reactions: 3
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah that's so sweet. Thank you.

I think I need to re-read myself from the start.

Am I doing ok continuity wise?
Yeah, it’s seriously SO well written! I know it’s not exactly a hardship researching them both, cos he’s fit as duck and she’s a total babe, but you can tell how much effort you’ve put in. I can’t wait to know what happens next

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah that's so sweet. Thank you.

I think I need to re-read myself from the start.

Am I doing ok continuity wise?

Send your orders over! 😜
fo great I always re read it and Ialways read it how Jack would say it in his accent

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.