Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
preety much he makes me angry horny and everything else you can’t think of

his sexy dumb cute his littlerally a weapon
Sexy dumb cute 😂
I sent my friend the pic of him in a suit ans said I cant wait for him to be my fit but stupid second husband 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter just hit me with ‘you get me’ I’m a brum accent. Wonder what videos she’s been watching 🤔
Oh no! 🙈

fucked and fed 😂😂😂😂😂 me googling who David is
I've made him up, but for an idea loosely loosely based on the Beckham's, but younger. But a more solid relationship reputation.

Hahahahahah brilliant
I'm calling it - Jack and Sasha in cheesy Asda Christmas advert - rushing around getting all the last minute trimmings, Sasha going on about how amazing it all is.
Then at the checkout jack pays, looks at the camera and says "ya can't beat a bit o' aasdaa"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw this and thought of all of us 😆

So glad england are playing again soon 🤤 Apologies if it’s been posted before in one of the 13 threads but it’s worth a look again 😆
View attachment 736646
Hello baby boy welcome to my boudoir💋 that’s it get that kit off ASAP so I can get to worshipping that 🍆 then that would be absolutely brilliant

I am a psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210807-131842_Samsung Internet.jpg

.... the look you get when you are pinned underneath him , with your legs up held in his huge hands .....those muscular furry thighs tucked under you.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Asda advert kills me 😂😂😂

Take. Little Phil with hI’m wheres little Phillipa 😂😂

• Haha
A long ride with Jack sounds epic!

‘I like them mini Kiev’s’

Come on Jack, even Griezmann is posting content in france.

Spain had content of them this morning too.
like Come on England give your fans what they want 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 736785

.... the look you get when you are pinned underneath him , with your legs up held in his huge hands .....those muscular furry thighs tucked under you.....
🥵🥵🥵
It’s thoughts like this that made me lose my concentration driving today by taking two wrong turnings and thinking I was 10 miles further on than I was. He is a menace on the road in more ways than one!

Waiting very impatiently for England camp content. What are they playing out and how long do they need to train for?

Trying to imagine what camp mealtimes are like - have images of food fights going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ferran’s looking pretty hot 😍
i bloody love him, he played so well on saturday. exciting things to come from him, i’m almost certain. he is going to flourish under pep. if they play him through the middle consistently this season, he will be banging in goals for fun.

Reactions: 7
i bloody love him, he played so well on saturday. exciting things to come from him, i’m almost certain. he is going to flourish under pep. if they play him through the middle consistently this season, he will be banging in goals for fun.
Knowing Luis Enrique he’ll completely ignore that and still play Morata for the national team. 😫

He was scarily good on Saturday.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.