Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About the Insta… Kirk (Andy) also posted a pic and tagged Hollie in his post. Also, no one knows if she asked permission to post it. I have a deal with my eldest 2 that I show them all posts before I post them on my socials.
I think the one shared on the Grealish_Rebecca are way off though. You don’t post pics of other peoples kids like that and it looks like a private moment- not theirs to share!

Reactions: 2
We better get some bloody good content now the england squad are back together

Reactions: 7
And another think why didn’t Saha post on
jack doing well I’m the euro or his goal on his home debut or his England call up I just find it strange

ygm 😂😂😂
YGM kills me everytimes. I need him to say it again for this england camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know Josh said there wouldn’t be any lions den until Qatar, but I’m sure they’ll post other stuff. I’m relying on them

Reactions: 2
Sarararah - Jack loves coco pops - he would 1 mil % make you them after a good railing
winnah winnaaaahhhh
he’s always got panda pops to hand to quench your thirst. need to get home? he’s got some petrol money for you as well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Roll on training at 4pm. Hopefully they’ll live stream so I can go back to just thinking about his thighs and shouting at the camera man to pan back to Jack because I don’t wanna watch Maguire 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
And another think why didn’t Saha post on
jack doing well I’m the euro or his goal on his home debut or his England call up I just find it strange

ygm 😂😂😂
She’s his secret weapon remember?

There will be less content but we should get an arrivals video (I love the arrivals 😂) and behind the scenes training

• Haha
winnah winnah Nando’s lemon and herb chicken dinna 😍
honestly, when that girl was like ‘does he have pubes’ i was gone. you know you’re in the thirst pit so deep when you’re asking about pubes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

still convinced JG smashes to viva la vida 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
About the Insta… Kirk (Andy) also posted a pic and tagged Hollie in his post. Also, no one knows if she asked permission to post it. I have a deal with my eldest 2 that I show them all posts before I post them on my socials.
I think the one shared on the Grealish_Rebecca are way off though. You don’t post pics of other peoples kids like that and it looks like a private moment- not theirs to share!
I agree. I get the feeling that if Jack had posted the photos there would be no issue, it’s only because it’s sasha that people aren’t happy. Each to their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ That account is so strange, and the fact that they only really post when jack&sasha are in the press or when he goes out says it all

Reactions: 3
I saw this and thought of all of us 😆

So glad england are playing again soon 🤤 Apologies if it’s been posted before in one of the 13 threads but it’s worth a look again 😆
6091FE5D-FAE8-4488-9CED-ECCDD0E1D6D0.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
naw the thread peaked when we got that bullshit story. never laughed so hard in all my life. defo stand by m y post about pickford looking like he eats ass and being convinced that lad would shag you into oblivion. no problem.
defo eats are jpea is our motto and it will always stand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
honestly, when that girl was like ‘does he have pubes’ i was gone. you know you’re in the thirst pit so deep when you’re asking about pubes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

still convinced JG smashes to viva la vida 🤷🏻‍♀️
I believe the pubes enquiry came from me. I like to raise the bar and keep things highbrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
E87186FD-D2EE-41DC-9374-A8306CF4551F.png

Just dropping the best screenshot I’ve ever taken. Cause this is what’s important and what we’re all here for 😍 resume your thirsting ladies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It was the Gemma Collins petrol money for me

A7980DD5-ABE0-4932-845B-7F485A451503.jpeg

Gem and JG10 the true soulmates. Secret weapon who?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.