Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think is it hard because jack didn't even post on his private so really should sasha when it seems like they are trying to keep her out of the spot light and I can't blame them.

I dont think she should of tagged her in it as her account is private.

The sister big was a dig of course it was lol. Still not sure if she was even there because why didn't she post a pic with hollie.

excalty why not post a recent or post one of them at a party

Reactions: 2
The post was very sweet and You can clearly tell how much she adores his sisters which is lovely! but tagging her private account I personally don’t agree with, she’s obviously private for a reason. Also Sash was getting all these death threats and hate sent to her so if I was her I wouldn’t want to put someone who’s private in the eye of those trolls. But that’s just me. The pics are lovely but I don’t necessarily fully agree with them being plastered to that many people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
yea I agree, Sasha does have a private Instagram which she could have posted on instead of putting Hollie in front of thousands of followers - especially when Sash has been open about the death threats/people being mean. She knows what impact it can have. It's bizarre.
At least Hollie's profile is private and hopefully is monitored in some way.
Jack is so sweet with her, you can tell he idolises Hollie 😍

ALSO
I AM READY FOR NEW ENGLAND CONTENT

Reactions: 11
The post was very sweet and You can clearly tell how much she adores his sisters which is lovely! but tagging her private account I personally don’t agree with, she’s obviously private for a reason. Also Sash was getting all these death threats and hate sent to her so if I was her I wouldn’t want to put someone who’s private in the eye of those trolls. But that’s just me. The pics are lovely but I don’t necessarily fully agree with them being plastered to that many people 🤷🏻‍♀️
this was the point I was trying to make

yea I agree, Sasha does have a private Instagram which she could have posted on instead of putting Hollie in front of thousands of followers - especially when Sash has been open about the death threats/people being mean. She knows what impact it can have. It's bizarre.
At least Hollie's profile is private and hopefully is monitored in some way.
Jack is so sweet with her, you can tell he idolises Hollie 😍

ALSO
I AM READY FOR NEW ENGLAND CONTENT
im so here for England content I need to see some sharpish

• Heart
I’m sure if jack or the family had a problem she wouldn’t have posted it

Reactions: 5
get the point about tagging her, could’ve still tagged and hid the name so she can see she’s been posted, without exposing her to everyone knowing how toxic and horrible people are online. but really, don’t think it’s that deep to be honest.

Can’t say anything these days Jesus

where the days gone when we talked about railing him pubes comments Lemmon and herb chicken coco pops

we all have an opion on the matter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t say anything these days Jesus

where the days gone when we talked about railing him pubes comments Lemmon and herb chicken coco pops

we all have an opion on the matter
I think I've missed Coco pops .......

Reactions: 4
naw the thread peaked when we got that bullshit story. never laughed so hard in all my life. defo stand by m y post about pickford looking like he eats ass and being convinced that lad would shag you into oblivion. no problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarararah - Jack loves coco pops - he would 1 mil % make you them after a good railing

winnah winnaaaahhhh
Ahhhhh, soulmates, was all I would eat for breakfast for years. But not Kellogg's - Tesco ones cos they're crunchier. I used to take a Tupperware pot of them to friends houses if I slept over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And another think why didn’t Saha post on
jack doing well I’m the euro or his goal on his home debut or his England call up I just find it strange

ygm 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.