Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
get the point about tagging her, could’ve still tagged and hid the name so she can see she’s been posted, without exposing her to everyone knowing how toxic and horrible people are online. but really, don’t think it’s that deep to be honest.
get the point about tagging her, could’ve still tagged and hid the name so she can see she’s been posted, without exposing her to everyone knowing how toxic and horrible people are online. but really, don’t think it’s that deep to be honest.
it’s not that deep. But some people on here seem so desperate to believe she’s a bad person bc they feel guilty about liking Jack who probably isn’t a great person. Look lust after these players all you want. I do it to and pretend the poor behavior doesn’t exist. But what I don’t like is the energy put into criticizing every little thing their partners or women they’re linked to do as if to imply they deserve the treatment they get. If you like to gossip and have snarky energy for both the player and the wag that’s totally fine and what these forums are for. But some people on here have so much positive energy for the duck boy players and then so much negative energy for their wags (who we objectively know even less about). And that’s a little weird to me

Reactions: 14
Could it be that Jack stays with Sasha because Hollie loves her so much and he doesn't want to hurt Hollie? Hmmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
England what are you doing. Where is Jack 😭 yesss I’m happy that you shown Stones but Jackkkkk! 😔

Reactions: 3
it’s not that deep. But some people on here seem so desperate to believe she’s a bad person bc they feel guilty about liking Jack who probably isn’t a great person. Look lust after these players all you want. I do it to and pretend the poor behavior doesn’t exist. But what I don’t like is the energy put into criticizing every little thing their partners or women they’re linked to do as if to imply they deserve the treatment they get. If you like to gossip and have snarky energy for both the player and the wag that’s totally fine and what these forums are for. But some people on here have so much positive energy for the duck boy players and then so much negative energy for their wags (who we objectively know even less about). And that’s a little weird to me
I would love to know who has said she's a bad person. Guess what no one has said she's a bad person she's a doorman and an idiot to stay with a cheater yes of course she is but no one has ever said she's a bad person.

And also everyone on here has a go at Jack for the tit he pulls with sasha we all take the rip out of him for his clothes and so on but we can also appreciate he is attractive as hell but we also knows he's he's duck boy and that's it.

Once again sasha having another back up account to make herself feel better

Reactions: 8
hes been called out for his behaviour multiple times on the threads, we’re not stupid we know he can be a dick but we’re still allowed to appreciate his talent and beauty. I haven’t seen that much bad stuff about sasha but I have been behind on some of the threads at times so correct me if I’m wrong (personally don’t have anything against the girl don’t even follow her insta cause I’m not interested in her content. Just think she deserves better than the way Jack treats her 🤷🏻‍♀️) . All that I and others said was our personal opinion on tagging someone’s private account to thousands of people when we know how vile people have been to sasha so it could effect the people she posts too? I personally don’t know any wags other than Vicky B and Colleen, there’s a thread for wag talk and I stay well clear if it cause personally not interested. I just wanna laugh and joke about Jack cause it’s funny.

Reactions: 5
His posted of him and hollie my ovaries can’t cope and him in that suit 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hardly private when he’s posting to his 4 million followers… and said her name so they can easily go on the search bar 😂
Exactly 😂 I knew people wouldn’t say a thing about him posting her, I think the family know what they are doing. She’s such a beautiful girl bless her ❤

Reactions: 4
Kinda agree, couldn't care less about the wags but at the end of the day no one deserves their every move criticised despite their status

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.