Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
with that and leeds fest, he’s defo got an isolation in the near future 🤣

i’m still howling at this tho, peak british humour just winding the fans up and showing them their not arsed. half of me is like GO ON LADS and the other half is like ewwww that could be a cup of piss
inwas like yes lads hold your head high and middle finger

but please down drink out a cup that just got chucked at u

Reactions: 1

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Ahhhhh, soulmates, was all I would eat for breakfast for years. But not Kellogg's - Tesco ones cos they're crunchier. I used to take a Tupperware pot of them to friends houses if I slept over 🤣
brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 oh no it has to be Tesco’s own!!

It was the Gemma Collins petrol money for me

View attachment 736658

Gem and JG10 the true soulmates. Secret weapon who?
gemma Collins petrol money 🤣🤣😭

Pube comment will forever kill me

View attachment 736657
Just dropping the best screenshot I’ve ever taken. Cause this is what’s important and what we’re all here for 😍 resume your thirsting ladies
holyfuckinghell

gets me every time

• Haha

pbgbj

I’m getting apple pie vibes. I can imagine his disappointed wee face when there’s none ready.

Why am I considering his mcd’s order so much? I’m meant to be writing 🙈
Ahh are you writing the next part I’m excited for it 😁💜

spilldatea

VIP Member
as for the Spain line up, I’m happy Ferran’s starting but so is Morata soooooo I’ll not hold my breath.
Come on England & Vamos España
laporte is starting as well; he’s looked great this season and like he’s starting to get back to his best!

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
like i said, more concerning for me now because i support city. i’m very aware of his party lifestyle, honestly couldn’t give a fuck what he does, as long as it doesn’t affect his performance on the pitch.
It’s never affected him before the “injuries” were the biggest concern last season for Villa.

jade1818

VIP Member
Ive seen villa fans saying they plan to turn their backs for one minute at the 10th minute....

I do think though that pep needs to start him in that game. He needs to get it over & done with & hold his head up high. The best thing he can do now as far as villa fans are concerned is to go on and become the best player he possibly can.

I can totally see him back at villa in a coaching role at retirement.....I think he'll be lured back towards the end of his career.....be still wants that statue at villa park I reckon!
I reckon he’ll end up back atVilla at some point and he does need to get over with my don’t think he will particular care

jade1818

VIP Member
You just know that someone had the job of giving them a bollocking for touching the glasses.

Imagine jack and rice rice baby having to apologise to you! 🥵
inwas reading the paper and saw rice knee someone if the face hoping it was me

the where legends lastnight and that should go down in history

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Personally I think pep does care, those people who are high profile party goers don’t get played regularly when he has a full squad. I just think at the money they’ve paid for him, and his wages he should be more careful. If he wanted to continue the party lifestyle he should stick with a low profile team.

Also, at the moment it seems like a bit of partying, it will turn into big partying with especially with some of the city lads. Dunno, I just expect a bit more professionalism from a big signing like that.

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m still traumatised from when she first said it 😭 We will not have any little Phil slander 💔😂

they’re missing out!!! More for us 😍😍 need to find the tik tok of him in the gym again 🥵
definitely more for us I neednew Phil content though