Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Hes so hot in these! My fanny man! 🤦‍♀️💦
I know right?! 🥵😩 I’m going to start having to sit in ice baths at this rate 😂

Also it’s gone 8pm and still no Jack from the England social media team - have seen a few people on socials demanding it but will they listen? 🤔

Reactions: 1

spilldatea

VIP Member
I mean he did fine in the premier league for Villa. Good enough to get his England call up and secure that one. Don’t sweat it
yeah very true, was probably just as bad (maybe even worse) but we never heard about it as much cos he wasn’t in the spotlight as much!

It’s never affected him before the “injuries” were the biggest concern last season for Villa.
it clearly did tho and it was covered up 😂

AlaiaG

VIP Member
The fact they booed when England took the knee 😡

// Jack babe, try not to fall x

spilldatea

VIP Member
Happy for Jack but I’m baffled as to why Southgate doesn’t rate TAA. He’s literally the best in the world currently in his position I don’t get it 🥴
i’m wondering if it’s because he’s only just been called back up; looks like all of the guys who weren’t on the euro squad are on the bench. i think he will 100% start at some point!

jade1818

VIP Member
Oh that video. I love how in modest he is, but it's not in a big ego way, it's just he knows what he can do and what he could do.

Next inline for penalty.....that had to hurt.

Also, his lost weigh I think, can see in his face. (Needs a couple of roast dinners 😉)
he looks like Sasha have him a bad fake tan

and I know next in line he was upset when he spoke about that my heart broke for him

So not only do we use the same hairspray, disaronno is my drink. It’s fate- I’m telling you!

I also wonder how he’d pronounce sauvage lol
Have you tried a disaronno sour? Two parts lemon juice to three parts disaronno. Shaken. Amazing. You can reverse the proportions if you like it super sour.

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m literally dying here 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 I cannot deal.
I NEED HIM

Now you’re just trying to kill me off completely 😩

If Gareth starts Jack tomorrow night I think I’m going to spontaneously orgasm on my sofa and I won’t be sorry…
mom not emotionally or physically read for tomorrow

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Wow they're really going for him! These are from the article.

There was a real smugness and arrogance to Jack Grealish that was quite distasteful as he sat in a sports hall at St George's Park as he spoke to ITV's Gabriel Clarke ahead of England's 4-0 win in Hungary.

There was just zero affection for Villa, a club he banged on about loving, in Grealish's first England interview since leaving. It just stank of 'Villa aren't good enough for me, I'm better than that'.

I remember Smith's parting comments outlining how he told Grealish, 'Don't be a stranger now' but it's as if he is. The boyhood Villan has long gone. It's JG10 the brand, the PR machine.