Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
i’m wondering if it’s because he’s only just been called back up; looks like all of the guys who weren’t on the euro squad are on the bench. i think he will 100% start at some point!
Maybe but that shouldn’t matter, he has been playing world class for Liverpool for years and Southgate has never rated him it’s very odd

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Maybe but that shouldn’t matter, he has been playing world class for Liverpool for years and Southgate has never rated him it’s very odd
i think TAA is great but hes not defensive enough for gareth southgate he seems to prefer that way. only way i see trent playing is if they play a back 5

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
I'm sorry did you watch them last season. Foden, stones and walker all played and look at there personal life. No club gives a shit what they do as long as they perform.

Let's out it this way does your job give a shit what you do after work hours no so why should any football club.

Fucking hell looks what's happend to mendy city played him the game before he got arrested so what does that say
Yes I did I’m a City fan. But I believe he didn’t have a full squad so had no choice but to use those people who could let the team down. Mendy has always been a law unto himself and I believe it’s why he hasn’t been played a lot.

Anyway I wasn’t say Jack shouldn’t have a social life: I was saying he needs to watch his behaviour he’s obviously in the media spotlight right now because of how much city paid and any wrong move will be highlighted.

anon12

Chatty Member
Personally I think pep does care, those people who are high profile party goers don’t get played regularly when he has a full squad. I just think at the money they’ve paid for him, and his wages he should be more careful. If he wanted to continue the party lifestyle he should stick with a low profile team.

Also, at the moment it seems like a bit of partying, it will turn into big partying with especially with some of the city lads. Dunno, I just expect a bit more professionalism from a big signing like that.
I feel like most of the city squad goes off the rails yet they still end up on top each year. I agree with the professionalism aspect bc rn he's being known for the celeb lifestyle and not his performance as a footballer

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
We are going to the game on Sunday but my husband reckons Gareth will save the good players for Poland and bring out the less important ones at Wembley this weekend 😒

spilldatea

VIP Member
fucking sterling man, it’s like he’s reverted back to how he was last season. he slows the play down too much, runs into opponents and gives the ball away and just a complete lack of care when passing. wtf man!!! he needs his form back 😭

Sarararah

VIP Member
I’ve just watched it. He’s very confident in his abilities, (as he should be) but like you say, really modest too. He’s not the most articulate in interviews, but I think he comes across as really likeable. And shaggable 😉
I think because football is all his done isn't it. He didn't finish school, and I guess he's had the right balance of encouragement and being realistic from his family.

Very much helps that he's very likeable ☺

jade1818

VIP Member
i’m telling you, it would be the unsuspecting ones that would show you a good time. i reckon if you met jack on a night out he would be too smashed and not even be able to get it up. he defs gives me sloppy in bed vibes. would get caught up in his own excitement.
if their good in bed I’ll take it I’ll just put a bag over their head