Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noobie123

So this influencer I follow (abso LOVE her!!!) does this celebrity tea thing every so often where people write in celeb gossip and it’s sooo juicy!! I have been keeping my eyes peeled incase mr G was mentioned and he BLOODY WAS!!!! But I missed it 😅😅😅😅 she deleted it!! After she realised he had a GF! Don’t suppose anyone follows her too, and happened to catch what it said? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
So, Ted Lasso - are the sending up Jack a bit with Jamie tarte? I watched the latest ep and clocked hairband, low socks and mini shin pads 😂 I don’t (didn’t 🙃) follow football enough to know if this is specific enough to be taking the mick a bit!
I bloody love Ted Lasso 🧡
One of my friends said this to me. She raves about Ted Lasso but I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet and she was like “they’re definitely basing a character off of Grealish”

SuperNurse

I really need my head checking because I kept rewinding his part just to hear him say “afternoon” the way he did. I live in the West Midlands, I hear this accent everyday.

LOSING 👏 MY 👏 MIND 👏
Same, however, no one else says it like him 🤤

Gizmo24

VIP Member
He seems half asleep. The average person has about 30,000 words in their vocabulary. I'd say Jack has about 12
He's definitely more filtered in the England and Man C ones. Meeting fans and other promo stuff he loves a chat and has a more relaxed persona.

jade1818

VIP Member
I agree 💯 I don’t feel bad. 🤣

I feel like it’s Jack doing his bit for Help the Aged.
like I’ll hope he’ll do me with me being 25 same age as sash but I’ll give him the rid of his live like he might like older women so hope I’m not to young got him 😂😂

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I know their sports bras are their fitness trackers. But why do only some of them use them? Is it personal choice or coach or medic choice? Does anyone know?
Not sure in all honesty. It’s like some of them wear bibs and some of them don’t and they get handed out ad-hoc too