Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
to the lady write the Laura fic what’s ur others about I saw u done a couple of others

Reactions: 1

jade1818

VIP Member
I really do think when he returns to Villa Park in a City shirt he will not get a great welcome from fans. Not sure how he will react to that....

I do think he should have posted something more than a short statement when he left, but maybe it was too difficult for him being a local lad.

You could tell in the photos with Villa fans before he left, he looked quite sad.
o think it’s hard got him to talk about and he won’t get the best welcome returing in a city shirt but he will have his held high in reckon
I think what he posted was lovely and he will definitely expect it

Geexoxo

VIP Member
It’s awful but they shouldn’t not post with her just because of some idiots commenting. I really hope he just ignores them
i 100% agree with the point you’ve just made. Yes they should be able to post whoever they want my previous post wasn’t trying to say the shouldn’t be allowed to post her. What I was trying to say was just that there’s horrible people out there and if she herself isn’t public then she isn’t used to that attention. It’s a shame the world is like it is but sometimes you have to do what’s best for someone’s best interests even if that means no posting her. There’s already some nasty comments on jacks post 💔💔

Rehab

If this is his PR they need to do better. Villa needs a capital V. I think it is him, it is too emotional for a PR to compose.
Didn’t he unfollow Villa account on Instagram a day after signing City? I love Jack, but he’s not the most sensitive guy in the world.

Cosmicquestions

I havent got Apple tv. Have sky and amazon prime. Heard so many good reviews of Ted Lasso. Is it going to be on any other platforms so I can watch.
Not too sure.. I think you get a free seven day trial which is deffo enough time if you apply yourself! Might want to wait until the end of this season though as it’s an episode every Friday night