Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Bamford's gf is beautiful but to me they are an odd match? I mean I wouldn't have put him with such a showy model type.

spilldatea

VIP Member
This is what I mean, it isn’t anything new. Kinda makes me laugh how everyone seems concerned now when he’s most likely tolerant to it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
like i said, more concerning for me now because i support city. i’m very aware of his party lifestyle, honestly couldn’t give a fuck what he does, as long as it doesn’t affect his performance on the pitch.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
I mean he did fine in the premier league for Villa. Good enough to get his England call up and secure that one. Don’t sweat it
Villa weren’t league winners though. Pep won’t put up with it, he does need to watch himself. There’s a big difference between playing for a team like villa and city, city want to be the best and expect their players to aim high.

applecrumble7

VIP Member
One of my friends said this to me. She raves about Ted Lasso but I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet and she was like “they’re definitely basing a character off of Grealish”
I havent got Apple tv. Have sky and amazon prime. Heard so many good reviews of Ted Lasso. Is it going to be on any other platforms so I can watch.

Jen667

VIP Member
PR team wrote that response for him though, didn’t it? Real Jack couldn’t care less what some journalist thinks about him. He’s immune to stuff like that.
Yes, clearly not composed by him but I'd say they'd have to run it past him

jade1818

VIP Member
Welcome Grealish Hoebag.
You will find a home here, amongst like-minded filthy obsessives.

What if he wears socks pulled up. As is his preference.
Imagine if you were shagging standing up and he kept his socks and sliders on 🤦🏼‍♀️
I could cope with socks I think not sliders no way