Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems half asleep. The average person has about 30,000 words in their vocabulary. I'd say Jack has about 12
He's definitely more filtered in the England and Man C ones. Meeting fans and other promo stuff he loves a chat and has a more relaxed persona.

Reactions: 1
He's definitely more filtered in the England and Man C ones. Meeting fans and other promo stuff he loves a chat and has a more relaxed persona.
It’s like when you put your posh voice on to answer the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha yea that, or air hostess safety instructions, monotone and dead behind the eyes. To be fair the interviewer was boring as.
The interviewer nearly sent me to sleep let alone poor Jack. He was probably sitting there thinking what he was going to eat for lunch 😂

• Haha
Hang on a minute Sash.
What about Sad witch days? Tell us about those.
I think we both experience them…..

Reactions: 5
Wtf - sad girl days? Just sounds like a winter’s day to me when the boiler’s fucked and you can’t get warm.

And bad witch days sound like I’ve got two presentations on at work and I’m running to catch the train… Really odd.

Some pick me ups to combat the post lunch slump 🫖☕🍑🍆

E4DEC890-2156-4080-9188-D100D712A451.jpeg
8F3F4650-1057-4B70-84B9-AADDA05EF033.jpeg
42FB7437-B93D-402A-93E1-14995E06A100.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, no, I wonder if Jack’s relieved when he gets through an interview when he understands all the questions.
YGM?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Gorgeous man 🥰😍 I could stare am staring
at him all day and am getting absolutely nothing done as a consequence

Bless his little cotton socks and sliders. He probably needed a lie down after that 😂
Yeah it was a masterclass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this man is literally all I think of and I cant run at this high frequency for much longer LOL
when does the plane land guys? will it ever land? do I want to get off?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.