Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack in motion with the short shorts 🥵

EDIT - can’t seem to link this Insta reel today (Jack is breaking my phone) so head to the Jack’s legs Insta page

THE most perfect and delicious legs and bum you’ll ever find 🥵😍🍆🍑💋👅💦

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how late/early Gareth announces his starting line up? I’ve never needed to pay as much close attention before 😂

Keen to get an eyeful of Jack ASAP but also don’t want dastardly Hungarian players fouling him too much as I need Jack to appear at Wembley on Sunday where I will be a few rows away from the pitch itself ready to launch myself onto him 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know how late/early Gareth announces his starting line up? I’ve never needed to pay as much close attention before 😂

Keen to get an eyeful of Jack ASAP but also don’t want dastardly Hungarian players fouling him too much as I need Jack to appear at Wembley on Sunday where I will be a few rows away from the pitch itself ready to launch myself onto him 😈
no but I’ll be stalking face book and Twitter like a hawk today

Chains do something 😭

oh my jordan with a chain on 🥵🥵🥵

Looks like Laura met Jack’s best mate Stormzy is 72 years old at the GQ awards last night. Wonder if he’ll slide in her DMs to discuss 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
not sure if it’s different for international but PL it’s one hour before kickoff

Reactions: 1

I'm there too but not close. Are we going with J PEA signs so we can spot each other? Alternatively the loud screeches when Jack comes on might be a giveaway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm there too but not close. Are we going with J PEA signs so we can spot each other? Alternatively the loud screeches when Jack comes on might be a giveaway!!
Im
Going in November and hope to see some jpea people with banners 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will die if you two hear each other in the crowd 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to watch the match today 🤤🤤 Seeing Jack, Stones and Henderson running around getting all hot and sweaty 🥵🥵mostly Jack though 🤤🤤🤤

— Hopefully we win but I’m sure we will anyways🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Reactions: 5
Anybody already planning their match snacks? I think I'm going with nachos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.