Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this man is literally all I think of and I cant run at this high frequency for much longer LOL
when does the plane land guys? will it ever land? do I want to get off?
I feel ya! I’ve been off work for the summer holidays and I’m not sure I’ll remember how to do my job on Monday. Will I just spend all day on auto pilot thinking about JG’s thighs? Will I have withdrawal symptoms from not spending 10 hours a day thirsting over him?!

HELP ME!

Reactions: 6
Oh that video. I love how in modest he is, but it's not in a big ego way, it's just he knows what he can do and what he could do.

Next inline for penalty.....that had to hurt.

Also, his lost weigh I think, can see in his face. (Needs a couple of roast dinners 😉)

Reactions: 6
Oh that video. I love how in modest he is, but it's not in a big ego way, it's just he knows what he can do and what he could do.

Also, his lost weigh I think, can see in his face. (Needs a couple of roast dinners 😉)
he looks like Sasha have him a bad fake tan

and I know next in line he was upset when he spoke about that my heart broke for him

as long as he peels the spuds 🥔

this man is literally all I think of and I cant run at this high frequency for much longer LOL
when does the plane land guys? will it ever land? do I want to get off?
No you don’t!

Reactions: 1

I’ve just watched it. He’s very confident in his abilities, (as he should be) but like you say, really modest too. He’s not the most articulate in interviews, but I think he comes across as really likeable. And shaggable 😉

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched it. He’s very confident in his abilities, (as he should be) but like you say, really modest too. He’s not the most articulate in interviews, but I think he comes across as really likeable. And shaggable 😉
I think because football is all his done isn't it. He didn't finish school, and I guess he's had the right balance of encouragement and being realistic from his family.

Very much helps that he's very likeable ☺

It’s all good starting him in these kind of games but the problem seems to be that Southgate won’t start him in a big or important game. Hopefully he can prove over the next couple of international breaks that he is worthy of starting for the World Cup!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
YESSSS he is starting 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Oooh where have you seen this? I’ve actually been doing work this afternoon so I’m out the loop.

I thought he was looking thinner than the Euros - might just be the stress of the last few weeks (stress takes pounds off me even when I’m eating loads). He just needs a good few massages and hearty meals, I’m well qualified to provide both 🥰

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.