Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember at the start of the Euros I was looking forward to the England match as it was a great night to go shopping as it was so quiet. Then it sucked me in and now I’m glued to my phone watching their training videos like a hawk! I really don’t know what’s happened to me 🥵

Also if I saw that chain on an average guy in the gym it would give me the ick completely.. but on Jordan.. wow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm there too but not close. Are we going with J PEA signs so we can spot each other? Alternatively the loud screeches when Jack comes on might be a giveaway!!
Hahaha I’ll be sitting next to one of my oldest male friends who is going to be cringing his head off as I scream/faint/spontaneously combust over Jack 🤣 I’ve got my England shirt and scarf ready!

mighr just have some co co pops
Got one of my favourite chocolate bars and some wine ready - my two guiltiest pleasures although they are now relegated behind my biggest guilty pleasure in Jacky boy…🤤🤤🤤

Some great vids of Jack training this week - are they playing stuck in the mud in the second video? 😂 I’d love to chase Jack round a field although he’d always outrun me

Reactions: 1
Hahaha I’ll be sitting next to one of my oldest male friends who is going to be cringing his head off as I scream/faint/spontaneously combust over Jack 🤣 I’ve got my England shirt and scarf ready!

Got one of my favourite chocolate bars and some wine ready - my two guiltiest pleasures although they are now relegated behind my biggest guilty pleasure in Jacky boy…🤤🤤🤤

Some great vids of Jack training this week - are they playing stuck in the mud in the second video? 😂 I’d love to chase Jack round a field although he’d always outrun me

yeah they played stuck in the mud like a bunch of kids 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

I’m like a proud mum watching that, he managed to get his training top on the right way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is it about this cap? Why does it do things to me?! Also, look at his arse as he stretches. I wanna bite it
670E670F-F2B9-4879-938B-77173858AC92.jpeg
E05AF3FF-CA21-4AAF-AB90-A458B16C30CC.jpeg
AD8EC1DE-3DC8-4B00-9924-C56766B2463F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In that first picture he's saying: 'See those women over there? They've been there since 8am. Kick off isn't for another 12 hours.'
He’s also thinking.
‘Them tattle peeps love me in a cap and shorts. I’ll give them exactly what they want and cause widespread flooding’ 🌊🌊🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody already planning their match snacks? I think I'm going with nachos
I am going to the pub, so beer will be my snack😂unfortunately my mate can’t get there until after 8, so I will be there on my own until then😆 it was that or I will have to walk to the pub during the 1st half….not a chance…I will bear the Cringe of sitting by myself in a pub (probably full of blokes) until she gets there🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh jacks game day and Sasha posted a famous cryptic quote
Ooh that’s a bit deep

I am going to the pub, so beer will be my snack😂unfortunately my mate can’t get there until after 8, so I will be there on my own until then😆 it was that or I will have to walk to the pub during the 1st half….not a chance…I will bear the Cringe of sitting by myself in a pub (probably full of blokes) until she gets there🤣🤣
I went out in London to watch the England final- potentially the only Scottish person there and I was by myself 🤣 what a night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh that’s a bit deep

I went out in London to watch the England final- potentially the only Scottish person there and I was by myself 🤣 what a night!
Props to you🙌🏻

I lived in Scotland for a good few years and only moved back to England last year…it has been the 1st time in a long time I have been able to openly support England🤣🤣

• Haha
Props to you🙌🏻

I lived in Scotland for a good few years and only moved back to England last year…it has been the 1st time in a long time I have been able to openly support England🤣🤣
It was fine after I told 15 huge England fans to stop singing songs about Scottish people. They apologised and I didn’t buy another drink all night 🤣

I support Spain over Scotland- (dual nationality) try explaining that one up here with a broad Scottish accent 🤣 Spain shirts on already for tonight #vamosespaña

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
More of that ITV sport interview on YouTube. First thing he says is 'yeah, no'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks cute but is that sun damage on his face? Sash please lend him your skin care products
😄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He seems half asleep. The average person has about 30,000 words in their vocabulary. I'd say Jack has about 12

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember at the start of the Euros I was looking forward to the England match as it was a great night to go shopping as it was so quiet. Then it sucked me in and now I’m glued to my phone watching their training videos like a hawk! I really don’t know what’s happened to me 🥵
honestly being a footy fan is a full time job. i never know peace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So not only do we use the same hairspray, disaronno is my drink. It’s fate- I’m telling you!

I also wonder how he’d pronounce sauvage lol
Have you tried a disaronno sour? Two parts lemon juice to three parts disaronno. Shaken. Amazing. You can reverse the proportions if you like it super sour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.