Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m clearly on a roll with my choice of Jack pics 😂 so here’s two of several dozen clips that I love ❤

He’s definitely starting!

8F57AE7B-4A2D-4629-B26F-AAF213A62377.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy for Jack but I’m baffled as to why Southgate doesn’t rate TAA. He’s literally the best in the world currently in his position I don’t get it 🥴

Reactions: 5
Happy for Jack but I’m baffled as to why Southgate doesn’t rate TAA. He’s literally the best in the world currently in his position I don’t get it 🥴
i’m wondering if it’s because he’s only just been called back up; looks like all of the guys who weren’t on the euro squad are on the bench. i think he will 100% start at some point!

i’m wondering if it’s because he’s only just been called back up; looks like all of the guys who weren’t on the euro squad are on the bench. i think he will 100% start at some point!
Maybe but that shouldn’t matter, he has been playing world class for Liverpool for years and Southgate has never rated him it’s very odd

Maybe but that shouldn’t matter, he has been playing world class for Liverpool for years and Southgate has never rated him it’s very odd
i think TAA is great but hes not defensive enough for gareth southgate he seems to prefer that way. only way i see trent playing is if they play a back 5

Very happy His Royal Fitness is starting, hopefully some half time changes will mean we get to see Hendo and Trent.

i think TAA is great but hes not defensive enough for gareth southgate he seems to prefer that way. only way i see trent playing is if they play a back 5
Agree. Trent is amazing for Liverpool but hasn't really found his position in the England squad, although that should change with time (I hope)

Very happy His Royal Fitness is starting, hopefully some half time changes will mean we get to see Hendo and Trent.

Agree. Trent is amazing for Liverpool but hasn't really found his position in the England squad, although that should change with time (I hope)
Probably because he’s never given enough of a chance 😂 same with grealish, sancho etc why bother bringing all of these players if you are not willing to try them out

Reactions: 2
I can imagine Jack singing that song by Martine McCutcheon as the line up was announced.

‘This is my moment……
This is my perfect moment with you…..’

as for the Spain line up, I’m happy Ferran’s starting but so is Morata soooooo I’ll not hold my breath.
Come on England & Vamos España

as for the Spain line up, I’m happy Ferran’s starting but so is Morata soooooo I’ll not hold my breath.
Come on England & Vamos España
laporte is starting as well; he’s looked great this season and like he’s starting to get back to his best!

Reactions: 1
Don’t think I’ll make it to k I’m of girls let alone the whole 90 💦💦💦💦😍😍🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw him pulling up his shorts on those training shots - keep them hitched up Jack 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😍😍😍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.