Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m literally dying here 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 I cannot deal.
I NEED HIM

Now you’re just trying to kill me off completely 😩

If Gareth starts Jack tomorrow night I think I’m going to spontaneously orgasm on my sofa and I won’t be sorry…
mom not emotionally or physically read for tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sausage

oooh I’m just re-reading mine to make sure it makes sense and then I’ll be posting too!
Yasssss! Want to read yours before bed!
[/QUOTE]
There’s a lot to unpack, but sadly no smut.
nearly done!

Reactions: 1

(Might have to download it for it to play, it’s on the England’s new YouTube vid)
It seems like he has such an hard time doing that. Maybe I should just go and help him out 🤤🤤🤤💦

• Heart
Reactions: 3
2 chapters again 😘
This is bleeping brilliant - you’ve basically drilled into my head and extracted my Jack fantasies 😂. Totally dying at the tension here 🥵

Gareth Southgate leading a conga line 🤣 - omg I HAVE to go to a party like that!

View attachment 740715

(Might have to download it for it to play, it’s on the England’s new YouTube vid)
It seems like he has such an hard time doing that. Maybe I should just go and help him out 🤤🤤🤤💦
Oh Jack you’ve done this exercise before but you clearly can’t remember, bless 😂 but you are still the most fuckable man I’ve ever clapped my eyes on 😍😍💋💋🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
2 chapters again 😘
incant cope new I should of read in the morning 👿🥵🥵🥵🥵

This is bleeping brilliant - you’ve basically drilled into my head and extracted my Jack fantasies 😂. Totally dying at the tension here 🥵

Gareth Southgate leading a conga line 🤣 - omg I HAVE to go to a party like that!

Oh Jack you’ve done this exercise before but you clearly can’t remember, bless 😂 but you are still the most fuckable man I’ve ever clapped my eyes on 😍😍💋💋🥰
When I read it I think I’m Laura because I want jack to do it all to me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.