Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No splash no gash šŸ˜­

And YES Disaronno (alternatively, Courvoisier) is the ultimate fuckboy drink
So not only do we use the same hairspray, disaronno is my drink. Itā€™s fate- Iā€™m telling you!

I also wonder how heā€™d pronounce sauvage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Madders, mate??? Really???
since when has boohooman been considered ā€˜dripā€™ nah heā€™s actual so vile, begging it to be the new face of the collection. embarrassed for him.

also plz, can we not post pictures of this cretin on here. even to slag him off. i actively go out of my way to never be reminded he exists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine him in boots.
ā€˜hi, do you have that sausage aftershave?ā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
them explains it a what šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Dunno what it means

Maybe he gets his after shave from Asda because

hey I feel you what canā€™t go wrong with a bit of Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 4
iā€™m telling you, it would be the unsuspecting ones that would show you a good time. i reckon if you met jack on a night out he would be too smashed and not even be able to get it up. he defs gives me sloppy in bed vibes. would get caught up in his own excitement.
I'd still have a go if it was floppy tbf. I'm easily pleased

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd still have a go if it was floppy tbf. I'm easily pleased
Likewise, if it were Jack Iā€™m sure I could still get him up, if not wait till the morningā€¦Would be more than happy to have him snoozing next to me till then.

I went out for a bite to eat tonight and saw a ā€œJack Stackā€ burger on the menu (basically jackfruit) and started getting too excited for my own good šŸ¤£šŸ˜©. Canā€™t get that man off my mind! Send helpā€¦

just to addā€¦
Would rather not socks and sliders but Iā€™d duck him in a bloody chicken suit he turns me on that much

Heā€™s blatantly a Big Mac, large fries and large strawberry milkshake kinda guyā€¦man after my own heartā€¦

That pic of his bemused face in his Insta stories - heā€™s just read this thread hasnā€™t he šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Likewise, if it were Jack Iā€™m sure I could still get him up, if not wait till the morningā€¦Would be more than happy to have him snoozing next to me till then.

I went out for a bite to eat tonight and saw a ā€œJack Stackā€ burger on the menu (basically jackfruit) and started getting too excited for my own good šŸ¤£šŸ˜©. Canā€™t get that man off my mind! Send helpā€¦
I need him out my out everything I do or music I listen to I think of him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.