Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i need to know the after shave he wears
Weather he where’s socks while bleeping
His drink order
His McDonald’s order
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again he 100 percent drowns himself in sauvage. Bet he slathers it on while eye bleeping himself in the mirror saying no splash no gash 😂😂
Probably wears his sliders while bleeping too 😂
Deffo a disaronno drinker
And Maccys I reckon he gets a sweet chilli chicken wrap chips and a Fanta with a nugget share box on the side. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i would sell my soul to the devil to get spit roasted by these two
With you on that one

I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again he 100 percent drowns himself in sauvage. Bet he slathers it on while eye bleeping himself in the mirror saying no splash no gash 😂😂
And Maccys I reckon he gets a sweet chilli chicken wrap chips and a Fanta with a nugget share box on the side. 😂😂
me and him would well suited 😂😂

Reactions: 1
No splash no gash 😭

And YES Disaronno (alternatively, Courvoisier) is the ultimate fuckboy drink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
okaay maybe not the lot all take both Harry’s out have the rest 😂😂
i’m telling you, it would be the unsuspecting ones that would show you a good time. i reckon if you met jack on a night out he would be too smashed and not even be able to get it up. he defs gives me sloppy in bed vibes. would get caught up in his own excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks there’s something so endearing about Harry Kane - I don’t know if it’s the fact he can’t seem to string a sentence together or he just seems like a good Dad but I don’t have a bad word to say. I’d let him buy me a wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i’m telling you, it would be the unsuspecting ones that would show you a good time. i reckon if you met jack on a night out he would be too smashed and not even be able to get it up. he defs gives me sloppy in bed vibes. would get caught up in his own excitement.
if their good in bed I’ll take it I’ll just put a bag over their head

Am I the only one who thinks there’s something so endearing about Harry Kane - I don’t know if it’s the fact he can’t seem to string a sentence together or he just seems like a good Dad but I don’t have a bad word to say. I’d let him buy me a wine.
he’s definitely the guy who lingers around you all night and tells you how pretty you are and is super complimentary and kind. buys you drinks all night only for you to ditch him at the end of the night and go home with a fuckboy like our jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
he’s definitely the guy who lingers around you all night and tells you how pretty you are and is super complimentary and kind. buys you drinks all night only for you to ditch him at the end of the night and go home with a fuckboy like our jack.
Awww and he goes home alone and chats to his Mum who waits up for him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
if their good in bed I’ll take it I’ll just put a bag over their head
nah imagine 🤣🤣🤣 pulling up to an orgie with the england squad and whipping out a few of these and being like, can both the harry’s please come forward to collect their masks. please make sure you keep them on until the orgie is over and remember, any hole is a goal, thanks xoxox

13E8A49E-D392-4EF5-9F3E-4933B9072758.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.