Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, it’s not even cold today. Long sleeves AND long trousers while exercising, seriously Jack - sort yourself out, stop hiding your amazing body and get your kit off now!
do u reckon his covering up because he feels victimised by us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
do u reckon his covering up because he feels victimised by us 😂😂
He’s a bleeping tease, that’s what he is. I’m sure he’s going to show us something, he’s just biding his time enjoying our frustration 😂

Reactions: 4
He’s a bleeping tease, that’s what he is. I’m sure he’s going to show us something, he’s just biding his time enjoying our frustration 😂
He will post somthing when he sees us starting to get into daddy hendo a bit more then he will post somthing to bring us all back

Reactions: 2
He really his , his one of the people who teases ur before he properly puts it in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we know if he got any GCSEs or left school before he took them?
I think he finished school in year 10 as he joined the Villa academy - no idea if he took GCSEs after. He's not the brightest tool in the box so I think that's unlikely 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She shared a Q&A answer where someone had said that Jack has his own shag pad flat in Birmingham he uses just to take girls back.
I’m from Bham and used to see him out a lot back in the day 😂 I’ve never heard of that rumour though so not sure how true it is…
I wonder where this is? In the purpose of research I would be willing to investigate further. I have never heard of this before either but happy to take one for the team. Dear Jack please advise …..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree 💯 I don’t feel bad. 🤣

I feel like it’s Jack doing his bit for Help the Aged.
like I’ll hope he’ll do me with me being 25 same age as sash but I’ll give him the rid of his live like he might like older women so hope I’m not to young got him 😂😂

Reactions: 1
like I’ll hope he’ll do me with me being 25 same age as sash but I’ll give him the rid of his live like he might like older women so hope I’m not to young got him 😂😂
If he ever gets ordered to do community service, hopefully the judge will rule that doing the tattlers is part of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.