Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know their sports bras are their fitness trackers. But why do only some of them use them? Is it personal choice or coach or medic choice? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
I know their sports bras are their fitness trackers. But why do only some of them use them? Is it personal choice or coach or medic choice? Does anyone know?
Not sure in all honesty. It’s like some of them wear bibs and some of them don’t and they get handed out ad-hoc too

I think they just take turns do so many on different day because of all the data they will get can't do everyone.

I'm not 100% on that.

Defo Jack's fingers. I'll be needing IV fluids at this rate
Haha I saw this last night and nearly posted it.....

bleeping yes please! 🙋🙋🙋🙋🌊🌊🌊🥵🎯

And today you’re giving me life!
I had to give you two chapters, couldn't let you go another day without smut 🥵

I love the laura story it sums up jack so well
Laura is ALLLLLLL of us.

I was watching her old vids of her at the darts a few years ago - and another of her taking the piss out of herself after having her wisdom teeth out.

NGL think I want her more than Jack at this point 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my friends said this to me. She raves about Ted Lasso but I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet and she was like “they’re definitely basing a character off of Grealish”
I havent got Apple tv. Have sky and amazon prime. Heard so many good reviews of Ted Lasso. Is it going to be on any other platforms so I can watch.

Would love to know what got deleted. She put a box up for people to spill the celebrity tea!!
A72B25B2-11C8-45FF-9578-F6EBC55B0B9B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Two chapters for today ladies.....

Amazing - keep it going! Need another hose down now though 😂

Had no idea about Jack’s kidney injury until I just read about it - he was very lucky to survive that, poor thing ❤. It’s bringing out my protective side now!

Reactions: 2
Would love to know what got deleted. She put a box up for people to spill the celebrity tea!!View attachment 737817
She shared a Q&A answer where someone had said that Jack has his own shag pad flat in Birmingham he uses just to take girls back.
I’m from Bham and used to see him out a lot back in the day 😂 I’ve never heard of that rumour though so not sure how true it is…

Reactions: 9
She shared a Q&A answer where someone had said that Jack has his own shag pad flat in Birmingham he uses just to take girls back.
I’m from Bham and used to see him out a lot back in the day 😂 I’ve never heard of that rumour though so not sure how true it is…
Good work! Continue like this and you’ll be looking at a promotion.
(That might be an empty promise by the way. There aren’t promotions but I wanted to encourage you🏆)

I feel like we are more on alert than M15.

Deleted tea?

No problemo!

One of our operatives will have seen it and will report back to us swiftly, so we can discuss it in detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t surprise me 😂. Don’t care as long as I get an invite 🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I havent got Apple tv. Have sky and amazon prime. Heard so many good reviews of Ted Lasso. Is it going to be on any other platforms so I can watch.
Not too sure.. I think you get a free seven day trial which is deffo enough time if you apply yourself! Might want to wait until the end of this season though as it’s an episode every Friday night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.