Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree 💯 I don’t feel bad. 🤣

I feel like it’s Jack doing his bit for Help the Aged.
Oi oi some of us are only in our mid 30s you know 🤣🤣

In all seriousness he’s done his bit for my mojo. I hadn’t lusted after a man in 6 or 7 years and the Covid lockdowns hammered my mental health and I felt dead inside and there was literally no joy in my life. I was only telling a friend back in May that I knew I was heterosexual but couldn’t remember why - thought I’d gone asexual 😂.
Thankfully I spoke too soon: Jack has basically jolted my entire being and hormones back into life and I’m literally on fire again 🔥 I will continue to indulgently lust after him guilt free 😍.

Might write Gareth a thank you card for including him in the Euros squad but not till he gives Jack plenty of game time this week and orders him to get his shorts on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oi oi some of us are only in our mid 30s you know 🤣🤣

In all seriousness he’s done his bit for my mojo. I hadn’t lusted after a man in 6 or 7 years and the Covid lockdowns hammered my mental health and I felt dead inside and there was literally no joy in my life. I was only telling a friend back in May that I knew I was heterosexual but couldn’t remember why - thought I’d gone asexual 😂.
Thankfully I spoke too soon: Jack has basically jolted my entire being and hormones back into life and I’m literally on fire again 🔥 I will continue to indulgently lust after him guilt free 😍.

Might write Gareth a thank you card for including him in the Euros squad but not till he gives Jack plenty of game time this week and orders him to get his shorts on
his done wonders for my sex Life can’t thank the man enough but the things I would do to jack would be on another level and the things I would let that man do to me

Reactions: 6
So, Ted Lasso - are the sending up Jack a bit with Jamie tarte? I watched the latest ep and clocked hairband, low socks and mini shin pads 😂 I don’t (didn’t 🙃) follow football enough to know if this is specific enough to be taking the mick a bit!
I bloody love Ted Lasso 🧡
jamie tart is deffo based off of jack.I say it to my OH every week 😂😂I love ted lasso. Roy Kent is my absolute fave 😍😂

I have to share these with someone but how good to they look 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 like mount his grown on me alot
honestly mounts tongue really makes me feel some type of way🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We are going to the game on Sunday but my husband reckons Gareth will save the good players for Poland and bring out the less important ones at Wembley this weekend 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.