Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denmark vs Scotland tomorrow for us Scottish lassies on here. (Even if Spain are my 1st choice)

when’s the Poland game

I asked for jack but I was good girl and it asked for him in the shower 😂😂😂
Wednesday 8th

Reactions: 1
just took a peek in the mason mount thread. good god. now i get why this thread isn’t for everyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here Sasha with the quote of the day

I’ve noticed every time he posts she posts

just took a peek in the mason mount thread. good god. now i get why this thread isn’t for everyone 🤣🤣🤣
don’t float your boat then 😂😂

So this influencer I follow (abso LOVE her!!!) does this celebrity tea thing every so often where people write in celeb gossip and it’s sooo juicy!! I have been keeping my eyes peeled incase mr G was mentioned and he BLOODY WAS!!!! But I missed it 😅😅😅😅 she deleted it!! After she realised he had a GF! Don’t suppose anyone follows her too, and happened to catch what it said? 😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.