Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JG looks absolutely knackered in those new pics. Sash needs to do one of her skincare routines on him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the ones in his sports bra
Ah yes he does look a little spent. I know they have the pool etc at SGP but do they have a spa as well? He’s in need of a pampering session and a facial and a slow sensual massage from me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It does look like GS is watching our boy closely. I'd be surprised if he doesn't start him.

There's so much more he can bring to the team than being an impact sub!

Amazing - keep it going! Need another hose down now though πŸ˜‚

Had no idea about Jack’s kidney injury until I just read about it - he was very lucky to survive that, poor thing ❀. It’s bringing out my protective side now!
I think it was one of those real million to one chances that it caused him that much damage.

- also like getting punched in the head on the pitch by a fan, or nearly having his eye taken out by the FA cup......always happens to JG πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching the arrival video Pickford deffo been eating arse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I reckon Southgate will let our boy start

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A friend got offered a job working as a physio to the England team. He didn't take it in the end. Can you imagine? I'd make him wear a body cam and feed the footage back to me

Reactions: 13
A friend got offered a job working as a physio to the England team. He didn't take it in the end. Can you imagine? I'd make him wear a body cam and feed the footage back to me
I’d have done a Jack Black in school of rock and taken the job pretending to be your friend 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having her job! I’d wanna lick his face if I got that close
So bloody jealous of her - definitely didn’t put enough thought into my career choice πŸ™„

Loved seeing the boys return - had a big grin on my face seeking Pickford again πŸ˜‚ (plus he was a hero in the Euros).

God Jack’s legs - they’re in another universe πŸ’₯😍πŸ₯΅πŸ’«

Reactions: 5
9B2284D1-E685-418B-AA8A-FF61A0CEE328.jpeg

Hashtag fuming

Everyone else wearing shorts and this man decided he would be cold today ffs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad we finally got some england content now they need to keep up the good work.

I want some jack and stones
Jack and mason
Jack and daddy hendo

And did I mention Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.