Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffled at the fact bamford has been called up but he might prove me wrong 🥴 wonder if Chilwell is injured, odd if not. Shocked that Greenwood hasn’t been called up but happy for lingard & TAA! They better not injure him again

Reactions: 6
Baffled at the fact bamford has been called up but he might prove me wrong 🥴 wonder if Chilwell is injured, odd if not. Shocked that Greenwood hasn’t been called up but happy for lingard & TAA! They better not injure him again
Yeah I'm quite happy just wish greenwood was there but other than that irs not to bad

Reactions: 2
Odd... I mean I’m happy Jacks in obviously I just thought Chilly was a sure thing

Reactions: 1
I don't rate Morata at all. He always ends up scoring, but he just misses so many chances, it really gets on my nerves. Regarding the hate of RM players, I think that when you are a NT manager you have to put those things aside. When we won the 2 Euro and the WC there were RM and Barça players that if didn't hate each other it was really close to that....and they knew how to forget their rivalry at least during those matches. And if players can overcome that, the manager should too. Hopefully when the WC gets closer (and if we are in, crossing my fingers) he would have seen the light.
Morata is definitely far too hot and cold. The minute he stepped up to take the penalty at the semi I said to my son ‘may as well go for the train now’ and boom! I was right.
I do think from watching the team now the passing is incredible but they’re needing the flair and creativity up front. I highly rate Sarabia and Moreno though. I just think there are so many better choices than Morata.

GS said because he hasn't played at all no fault of his own but that's why.
Makes sense, I don’t think he’s played since May to be fair so makes sense to leave him out of this squad but potentially include him in the next

Reactions: 1
Yessss so pleased TAA made the squad and obviously happy for our main sex god Jack and big daddy Hendo

Reactions: 3
Sasha posts as soon as he makes squad trying to take his lime light once again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll be following him to the matches with her customized Grealish shirt no doubt

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.