Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s just posted his security dog in his Insta stories - you’re going to need that love 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Southgate hun, I wanna see Jack in tight small shorts (a lot of footage of him please) I also I wanna see John Stone cause why not he’s fit. Jordan Henderson cause the way he got onto of Kane and roughly held him down made me wish it was me 💦

Just stay with the same squad😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Southgate hun, I wanna see Jack in tight small shorts (a lot of footage of him please) I also I wanna see John Stone cause why not he’s fit. Jordan Henderson cause the way he got onto of Kane and roughly held him down made me wish it was me 💦

I agree with all that just stay with the same squad

Reactions: 2

Short shorts just like these - I could eat his juicy thighs 🤤🤤🤤🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Wonder if there's any tea on Hendo....

God you are my type of girl 🤣🤣.

What hendo did damn he can do to me anytime.

Stones man he is fit 🥵🥵🥵🥵 once and can totally man handle me

And don't get me started on Jack.

Wonder if there's any tea on Hendo....
If what happend with stones did turn me off nothing that hendo has done will turn me off.

I however have no idea if there is any or not. Might be best to ask the wag thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God you are my type of girl 🤣🤣.

What hendo did damn he can do to me anytime.

Stones man he is fit 🥵🥵🥵🥵 once and can totally man handle me

And don't get me started on Jack.

If what happend with stones did turn me off nothing that hendo has done will turn me off.

I however have no idea if there is any or not. Might be best to ask the wag thread
What happened...

Hendo seems like a down to earth decent guy

We know that flat's rented. It's far too tasteful to have been decorated by them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.