Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210826-143857_Pinterest.jpg

Look at this sexy slut! What a man!

So glad he's in, however, I thing the majority of England would have rioted if he wasn't.

I wonder what car he's going to have once he's back driving? I know alot of the other city players have obvious lavish ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 730847

So glad he's in, however, I thing the majority of England would have rioted if he wasn't.

I wonder what car he's going to have once he's back driving? I know alot of the other city players have obvious lavish ones.
Honestly those skinny tracksuit bottoms with white socks do things to me that nothing else does.
What has he done to us all. 🥵🥵

Reactions: 5
View attachment 730847

Yum yum yum! 🤤🤤🤤

When does he get his license back? I might have to avoid the roads near Manchester when he’s back behind the wheel as I sometimes drive up there 🤣 Although he can tailgate me any time the sexy beast 😉

• Haha
Yum yum yum! 🤤🤤🤤

When does he get his license back? I might have to avoid the roads near Manchester when he’s back behind the wheel as I sometimes drive up there 🤣 Although he can tailgate me any time the sexy beast 😉
Think everybody should be afraid when he can drive again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yum yum yum! 🤤🤤🤤

Everyone should defo stays of the road it’s people like him that make me scared to drive

Reactions: 1
Right my list of demands to Gareth, The Head of Kit, Social Media team, assorted staff at SGP:

- Play Jack for the full 90 minutes in all games (true it might tire him out but nothing like I could wear him out)
- Take the hem up on the legs of his shorts by a good 6 inches
- Pre-wash his kit at 90C and leave in the hot tumble dryer for 3 days to shrink nicely
- Focus all videos/photography on Jack (example below)
- Get him in the pool in special new edition England speedos
- Get him out the pool and into a roasting sauna, visual evidence required - no clothing allowed, too hot
- Ensure all his warm ups/cool downs involve a lot of bending over and leg stretches; full video coverage mandatory
- Appoint me as Head of Massaging Jack as with all that training and game playing he’s going to need some tender and curious hands to smooth out the knots in his muscles and give him a few pleasurable happy endings

EE317FCF-9E0B-4FC3-BEC6-527C1AD0E969.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've literally made a schedule of all the Liverpool games for the PL, Carabao Cup, and the England games. Waiting for the CL schedule to add 😂

What has my life become

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has a Range Rover it was still sitting on his drive in Brum last time I went past. Not a stalker I work right by the area his house was in, I did purposely drive past that road though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've literally made a schedule of all the Liverpool games for the PL, Carabao Cup, and the England games. Waiting for the CL schedule to add 😂

What has my life become
It has become a football fan 🤣🤣 get use to it.

I've done the England squad now waiting for the CL draw

He has a Range Rover it was still sitting on his drive in Brum last time I went past. Not a stalker I work right by the area his house was in, I did purposely drive past that road though 😂😂
🤣🤣 thats amazing so they didn't take that car yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If we don’t get content like we did in the euros I’ll cry can’t wait to see him back with the lads

It has become a football fan 🤣🤣 get use to it.

I've done the England squad now waiting for the CL draw

🤣🤣 thats amazing so they didn't take that car yet
He has a van type thing as well, someone used to drive him to matches in it as I saw him arrive a few times.

Reactions: 2
So how much we going to bet that sasha will be at the matches but in horrible clothes to get attention and also she's gonna call the pap to get her pictures like I'm sure we did during the euros

What has my life become
Mine are all synced up to my phone calendar every year 😂

So how much we going to bed that sasha will be at the matches but in horrible clothes to get attention and also she's gonna call the pap to get her pictures like I'm sure we did during the euros
Only one of the games is at home so if she goes at all it will only be to that one

• Haha
Mine are all synced up to my phone calendar every year 😂

Only one of the games is at home so if she goes at all it will only be to that one
I’m sure there all at Wembley

I thought September October and November where at Wembley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.