Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Wowwww trying to really push the ‘gay’ thing aren’t we?

He clearly isn’t, he’s renowned for loving the ladies and he gets touchy cuddly when he’s drunk - like a lot of guys / girls!

I also couldn’t give two hoots if he was, he could identify as a toaster and I’d still want to straddle his thighs like I’m competing in the grand national.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Casey can

Chatty Member
In that first snap of Jack at Leeds, I thought he had a subway bag on his head til I saw in another pic that it was a god awful bucket hat 🤣🤣

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it endearing that he just says what he thinks without filter, wears some godawful clothes and doesn't give a shit and doesn't take himself too seriously? Think that's part of his appeal for me ....if I ignore the misdemeanours and being a fuckboy.

• Heart

xxlax

Girls I seen our boy yesterday and can I just say that boy is the best vibes, he is so happy and carefree! Obviously he is rich and young but I feel like even if he wasn’t he would still be like that such a pure soul

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Timefortea93

VIP Member
The reason it seems weird is because he bats for the other team. Sasha is just his cover story to be his ‘girlfriend’, she is his mate and probably have some kind of arrangement. The whole chasing influences and ‘womanising’ is just a PR stunt cover up as his team know it will make to press. That’s my theory anyway and my gaydar is usually on point.
If Jack is gay then I'm Santa and what would you like for Christmas.

• Haha

SuperNurse

I FUCKING LOVE JACK GREALISH!!!! I wanna fuck him, suck him and wipe his arse for him. Please swing my way jack, I dunno how much longer I can go on. My hole is empty without you 😭

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Rewrite of first meeting between Jack and Cassie.

Well, that was until she was stood at the sink to freshen up her make up. She was midway through re-applying her lipstick when she noticed him leaning against the well. “Are you lost?”

“I dunno. Am I?”

His voice was akin to a purr, and it made her body heat up. “Definitely lost or do you just make a habit of lingering in the ladies’ toilets?”

“Only when I see a peng redhead.” His warm brown eyes twinkled with mischief and Cassie hated it.

Cassie took the time to check her hair before she responded. “You’ve seen me now. Or is there something else you want?”

“I’d like to see were that tattoo goes.”

She looked at the glimpse of her tattoo on her right side in mirror and when she looked up, he was behind her. In a split second, she tore up that little rulebook that lived in her mind. This was an itch only he could scratch. But she wasn’t willing to give it up to him just yet. “Well it was nice meeting you……Jack.”

There was a time in every man’s life where he met a woman who he wanted and would have to work hard to get. For Jack, that was today. A tall red head, with a figure to die for and eyes that screamed, “I know you want it.” She was beautiful and sexy in the same instance.

He'd never had a woman disregard him so easily and he didn’t enjoy it. But her……She was different. She was in his head, under his skin and he wanted her badly, and he was willing to put in the work.

He prowled the nightclub looking for her and after 20 minutes he found her sitting alone at the bar. Now was his chance to impress her. He approached the bar and slid onto a stool next her. “I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. I’m Jack.”

Cassie met his eyes before she acknowledged the hand he held out to her. She took a sip of her drink before she shook it. “Cassie.”

“Do I get to call you, Cassie?” He watched intently as she put the put the black straw in between lips. Her dark red lips made him feel something deep.

“No.” She crossed on leg over the other, so he had a good view of her long, toned legs. “You call me, Cassandra.”

“Cassandra.” He purred. “It just rolls of the tongue.”

“So, are you playing for a slot in my team or my vagina?” She asked dryly, disguising the reaction he had on her body and mind.

“Can it be both?” He grinned, taking a sip of his own drink.

“It can be both. Maybe you’ll get both?” Cassie fixed her eyes on him as she sucked on a fruit wedge. He was mesmerised by the drip of juice her lower lips. She could see on his face what he wanted to do. “You’re staring.”

“Sorry.”

“So tell me, Jack.” She flicked her hair over her shoulder and flexed her leg, so the tip of her red stiletto heels stroked his muscled lower leg. “There’s a lot of pretty little 20 somethings in here, all with there eyes on you, but you’re sat here talking to me.”

“Why have those pretty girls when I’m talking to the pengest woman to ever live.”

Cassie laughed as she picked up an ice cube from her drink and sucked on it. “I hate that word.”

“What should I call you instead?” His hand slipped in between his leg and caressed her lower leg.

“Beautiful? Sexy?” She stopped and pouted, as she rubbed the ice cube on her chest. “Delicious?” She said with a bite.

“I haven’t tried you yet. How would I know you were delicious?”

“Come closer.” She sucked on the ice cube again before rubbing it against his lips. “See, delicious.”

“You taste of grapefruit.”

“I know.” She smirked. “I’m very sweet. It’s easy to get addicted.”

“I think I learning that.” She was so unbearably sexy that he was starting to get nervous. He started to doubt he could handle a woman like Cassie Cavendish. That didn’t stop him from wanting to try. “Cassandra, every man here has stared at you, but you act like you don’t see it. Why?”

Cassie slipped from the stool and stood next to him. Her hand squeezed his thigh as she leant in closer to whisper in his ear. “My time is valuable. I don’t waste it on just anybody.”

Her scent engulfed his nostrils as the warmth of her body radiated from her, making it’s way to his groin. She looked divine as she walked away with that grin on her face. She looked back briefly and winked. It was summons, beckoning him to follow her. And follow her he did.

Jack watched at the edge of the dance floor as danced with a blonde, fair skinned girl and a dark hair, dark skinned girl. They grouped together, laughing as they danced. Suddenly, all three women fixed their eyes on him. The dark haired one whispered something to Cassie before leaving with the blonde. He watched as she danced alone in a sea of men eager to get near her. Her body moved in rhythm to the beat of a sexy song, with her eyes closed in ecstasy. She glowed against the dim lighting of the dance floor.

He had waited long enough.

Cassie grinned as firm hands gripped her hips. “What took you so long?”

“I was watching the show.” Jack whispered in her ear. “You look like if sex had a body.”

Cassie laughed. “If you knew what sex with me was like, you wouldn’t say that.”

The rhythm overtook the potential lovers, as they moved together as one on the dancefloor. Their eyes, blue and brown, gaze locked as they moved. Hands had sought bare skin eager, desperate to touch that heat. If sex was a dance, then they were doing it in the middle of a packed dance floor. It was inevitable what was going to happen, and it was building to boiling point.

“You wanna go for a ride?” Cassie breathed, her body unbearably hot.

“Have you got a backseat?”

Cassie tugged his hand and led him out of the club. The moment that the cool midnight air hit them he struck. He turned her around caressing her face as he kissed her fiercely, walking her backwards to the carpark. He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as continued to kiss her. “Where’s your car?” He said against her lips.

“The Aston.”

He pushed her against the car, peppering her skin with hungry kisses. Panting breaths mixed together as the passion overtook them both. “Get the fucking car, Jack.”

“Nice ride.” He remarked as he pulled open the passenger door of her Aston Martin Rapide.

“I wonder if I’ll get to say the same later.” She smirked as the car roared to life. “Perhaps I can teach you how to drive properly.”

Cassie had to admire the man. He knew exactly what he wanted and judging by the hand caressing her bare thigh, he wanted it soon. She hated it but she had to admit it, she was ready for him.

She pulled into the carpark of a 24hr Tesco store, parking up in a darkened, empty corner. If she was really going to shag a Premier League footballer in a car park, then she wanted to minimise the chances of getting caught.

He was the first to climb into the back. “Getting lonely back here.”

Cassie climbed into the back and immediately on his lap. His arms wrapped around her, giving her no room to back out. “You’re making me break my own rules. “

“Oh, bad girl. What rule is that?”

“Don’t. fuck. Footballers.”

• Heart
Reactions: 19

smithy176

Long time lurker here, devouring all these threads. I don’t know what has happened to me, I’m a married 47 year old otherwise responsible person and yet I’m like a giddy teenager watching countless thirsty Tik Toks of a boy I’m old enough to be the mother of. I need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
View attachment 730047

I’m the team social media coordinator. He can slide in to my dm’s on his schools tour anytime. I’m sure there’s a few things I could teach him in return 🤣
Lillie needs to wind her neck in. It’s quite simple.

Reactions: 17