Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @misselaineious8 for the thread title!

Recap:

He finally scores his first goal for City
Whilst he updated his Raya profile, his cousin went out with the girls
The fanfic queens continue to fulfill our fantasies
He went shopping for more dodgy claire accessories style jewelry
Still dresses in the dark and in need of a stylist
Loving life in Manchester, posed for cute photos with fans but behaved himself (or so we think :unsure:).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So seeing as there was quite a few camera yesterday he must of been a good behaviour but I still bet he was on the pull was just careful about it.

Reactions: 4
New to this thread but feel like I’m going to be invested. What’s the cousin references about?

Reactions: 1
As it's a new thread.....

A bit of fiction featuring sparkling water & the cousin 🤤

"Sparkling water is fine, thanks"

"Posh bird, I knew you were classy" he grabbed the bottle and opened it.

"You've lost me" she said puzzled.

"Sparkling water, only posh drink that" he handed her the glass he'd just poured her drink into and took a swing out of a bottle of still water himself.

"What are you on about?" She laughed. She found him charming and began to feel more relaxed.

"So, spill, are you single or not? This time last week there were photos all over the place of you and your girl.....she's claimed you as her boyfriend on social media"

Jack groaned, he put his bottle down and leaned against the table, "we've been on and off for the last couple of years, we've known each other so long......we are young, want to enjoy where we both are in life.....it's become more of an, well an arrangement. We both benefit. The holiday was just a chance to chill, she knows me, she kept me sane while all this transfer stuff was going on" he rubbed his face with his hands. "She's more like my best friend, family, like a cousin or something....."

"But you live together"

"Separate rooms, it's not exactly a small house, we've still not decided if we are both moving up here or not"

They'd moved closer together, Laura hadn't even noticed, they were like magnets pulled together by an invisible force, only inches between them again.

"So you never have sex?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As it's a new thread.....

A bit of fiction featuring sparkling water & the cousin 🤤

"Sparkling water is fine, thanks"

"Posh bird, I knew you were classy" he grabbed the bottle and opened it.

"You've lost me" she said puzzled.

"Sparkling water, only posh drink that" he handed her the glass he'd just poured her drink into and took a swing out of a bottle of still water himself.

"What are you on about?" She laughed. She found him charming and began to feel more relaxed.

"So, spill, are you single or not? This time last week there were photos all over the place of you and your girl.....she's claimed you as her boyfriend on social media"

Jack groaned, he put his bottle down and leaned against the table, "we've been on and off for the last couple of years, we've known each other so long......we are young, want to enjoy where we both are in life.....it's become more of an, well an arrangement. We both benefit. The holiday was just a chance to chill, she knows me, she kept me sane while all this transfer stuff was going on" he rubbed his face with his hands. "She's more like my best friend, family, like a cousin or something....."

"But you live together"

"Separate rooms, it's not exactly a small house, we've still not decided if we are both moving up here or not"

They'd moved closer together, Laura hadn't even noticed, they were like magnets pulled together by an invisible force, only inches between them again.

"So you never have sex?"
Damn keep it up.

Love the cousin bit 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Damn keep it up.

Love the cousin bit 😅😅
I think I'm nearly finished.....I could go on & on, there's a bit I might take out, but I've I keep it in at the moment as it gives me an angle to go back with later.

Oh no, I think lots of photos from last night have been deleted from IG, all gone under his tagged and not much under # 😔 sad times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
not the cousin modelling for boohoo but it’s only the maternity range 😂😂😂 no wonder she’s not posted about it on insta yet!
Yeah boohoo have her model that range. It's do creepy get actual pregnant women to model the range

Reactions: 7
Wondering if anyone noticed that Lillie Haynes(the Love Island girl whose pics he was caught liking) was at the same party as Jack ln 👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.