Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist : Jack comes out as gay just so he can dump Sasha and claim all the cheating with girls was lies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seriously need to stop looking at these pictures of him from yesterday. I'm gonna get the ick 🤢

Reactions: 4
You are all right all Sasha posts is pics od dog, drinks, or cosmetics IT is rather saaaad ....i mean how naive can u be....wake up girl

Reactions: 3
why does he look like he has microbladed brows here?
He had very over defined brows in that sexy video of him getting electric shocks in an interview. He’s so obviously smouldering at the interviewer but he looks a bit shiny and ken doll like. His lingering eye contact though… 🥵❤🔥

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.