Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same squad but we could do with Trent and Jesse for thirst purposes 🤣 don’t want Noel Edmonds aka madders thanks x
I’ve been for Biden to mention madders I get shout it at 😂😂 like I’m happy with the same squad with a few tweaks

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve been for Biden to mention madders I get shout it at 😂😂 like I’m happy with the same squad with a few tweaks
I’d be really surprised it Gareth doesn’t stick with the same squad with minor tweaks (although Rashford and Foden injured and hasn’t Stones got a small injury as well?)

That said as long as Jack’s in it I don’t care. Just want to hyperventilate seeing him in his England kit again #BoilThoseShortsDownToNothing 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d be really surprised it Gareth doesn’t stick with the same squad with minor tweaks (although Rashford and Foden injured and hasn’t Stones got a small injury as well?)

That said as long as Jack’s in it I don’t care. Just want to hyperventilate seeing him in his England kit again #BoilThoseShortsDownToNothing 🥵
Yeah foden still injured so don’t know if he’ll make it which will be a shame , stones I don’t know how badly his injured

I don't see Madders getting near any squad unless there is major injuries. I think even the likes of Lingard and even Dele are above him in Southgate's mind.

Jack was not a favourite but won him over eventually - although the pressure from the public may have added to his decision IMO.

Reactions: 3
He had a plaster on that mark on his arm through the euros. You can see it on his england pics under his shirt. I did wonder if it was from him having his vaccine but it's quiet large so possibly not, unless he had a reaction 🤔

Please share your tea on the Greece situation, I want the facts!
Yeah foden still injured so don’t know if he’ll make it which will be a shame , stones I don’t know how badly his injured
Stones is fine now I’m sure so he should be involved,
2 o’clock

Anyone know where they will announce it first
Instagram I would assume

Reactions: 2
My team (Spain) have just announced their World Cup squad and I’m not impressed 😡 I think I need to offer myself as a replacement to Luis Enrique.
looking forward to seeing the England squad though, I really rate them

Reactions: 5
My team (Spain) have just announced their World Cup squad and I’m not impressed 😡 I think I need to offer myself as a replacement to Luis Enrique.
I’m baffled at his choices, like is he alright? I really like him as a person but as a manager it’s a different story. My heart breaks every time I think of what he went through

I was wondering if you were from Spain too!! You were the only one showing some of our good-looking footballers.
Not lived there for such a long time, but it's always nice to 'see' fellow Spaniards!

Luis Enrique is always like this...always making his little experiments. I would really like to know what happen between him and Aspas because there is no logical explanation as to why he is never called-up. The only good thing is that Pedri is finally resting, given that Barça didn't care that much and allowed him to play without a rest in over a year (I know he wanted to play but man...have some common sense! He is 18 not indestructible).

For the England call-up, Southgate might include Greenwood and TAA this time, but I think it will be quite similar to the Euro's squad.

I was wondering if you were from Spain too!! You were the only one showing some of our good-looking footballers.
Not lived there for such a long time, but it's always nice to 'see' fellow Spaniards!

Luis Enrique is always like this...always making his little experiments. I would really like to know what happen between him and Aspas because there is no logical explanation as to why he is never called-up. The only good thing is that Pedri is finally resting, given that Barça didn't care that much and allowed him to play without a rest in over a year (I know he wanted to play but man...have some common sense! He is 18 not indestructible).

For the England call-up, Southgate might include Greenwood and TAA this time, but I think it will be quite similar to the Euro's squad.
It’s been confirmed that TAA & Greenwood are in, I thought they would be as the only reason they missed out on the euros was because of injuries. Still can’t believe that after all the controversy surrounding TAA maybe not making the squad he ended up making it, only to be injured in a bleeping friendly before the tournament even started 😭 in all fairness it meant he was more prepared for the new season with Liverpool so I was happy about that

I get the choice of 2 national teams, but it’s always been Spain for me. I was at the semi at Wembley and it was seriously the best day of my life lol! It could only have been better if Ramos were there.
I highly rate Olmo & Pau Torres, but like Pedri, they need a rest too. Morata concerns me as does Ruiz. I get the anti-Real thing, but when it comes to international football it needs to transcend that.

I get the choice of 2 national teams, but it’s always been Spain for me. I was at the semi at Wembley and it was seriously the best day of my life lol! It could only have been better if Ramos were there.
I highly rate Olmo & Pau Torres, but like Pedri, they need a rest too. Morata concerns me as does Ruiz. I get the anti-Real thing, but when it comes to international football it needs to transcend that.
I don't rate Morata at all. He always ends up scoring, but he just misses so many chances, it really gets on my nerves. Regarding the hate of RM players, I think that when you are a NT manager you have to put those things aside. When we won the 2 Euro and the WC there were RM and Barça players that if didn't hate each other it was really close to that....and they knew how to forget their rivalry at least during those matches. And if players can overcome that, the manager should too. Hopefully when the WC gets closer (and if we are in, crossing my fingers) he would have seen the light.

It’s been confirmed that TAA & Greenwood are in, I thought they would be as the only reason they missed out on the euros was because of injuries. Still can’t believe that after all the controversy surrounding TAA maybe not making the squad he ended up making it, only to be injured in a bleeping friendly before the tournament even started 😭 in all fairness it meant he was more prepared for the new season with Liverpool so I was happy about that
To be fair, there have been times when KT have been chosen over TAA that didn't make any sense to me, so I can understand the controversy.
It was just bad luck for him; and given all the problems Liverpool had last year with injuries, having that extra time to recover and get ready for the season will be good for him.
Don't like Liverpool, and I hope that you don't win anything but injuries are such a nasty thing and I don't even wish them to players I really hate; and lately with all those matches some managers and medical teams have not dealt properly with them and I fear that at some point it might end with awful results for some players.

C15B18BC-B22F-42C3-B1DC-E896A6134AFF.jpeg

Announcement is up!

— Got the boys I want on there. Grealish, Stones and Henderson😍

Reactions: 6
JACK’S IN THE SQUAD 🙌🏻

I can finally have a cup of tea and some lunch now as I was on edge about it. Previous squad announcements have always passed me by but not now thanks to you Jack 😈

Just going to compile my list of demands for Gareth, the kit washer, and the England social media team now…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.